Giant DailyTour E+ 2 Low Step 2020 Electric Bike
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
This versatile and practical E-bike is ideal for daily use in a variety of environments. It comes with all the built-in features you can think of, including a kickstand, lights, fenders and racks—all neatly designed and built to help you pack and carry your essentials. With a SyncDrive Life 60Nm motor, you also have the ability to ride in the automatic support mode, which lets the bike do the thinking for you. This technology determines the support you need and shifts automatically—so you can fully concentrate on the road. On-board navigation is another great feature, and it comes to you via a new RideControl EVO display that's smoothly integrated into the handlebar. An integrated light system runs day and night, increasing your visibility and safety on the road. And a Monoshock OD2 suspension fork soaks up bumps to smooth out your ride.
Automatic shifting: With a SyncDrive Life 60Nm motor, you have the ability to ride in the smart support mode, which determines the support you need and shifts automatically.
Navigation: On-board navigation comes to you via a new RideControl EVO display that's smoothly integrated with the handlebar.
Added visibility: Integrated lights run in all light conditions, day and night, to increase visibility on the road.
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology: This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Hybrid Cycling Technology: Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce a smart, natural and powerful E-bike riding experience. It’s an integrated group of technologies that includes our RideControl control unit, EnergyPak battery systems and SyncDrive motor.
Smart Assist: All SyncDrive motors have Smart Assist technology, which adjusts the support to match the rider's needs. By using information from multiple sensors, both rider input and terrain feedback are used to determine the optimal amount of pedaling assistance. SyncDrive is the only e-bike system that utilizes both rider input and terrain feedback. It gives you a smooth, natural riding experience with ample power when you need it, while also conserving power when you don't need as much.
RideControl EVO: RideControl EVO represents state-of-the-art design and aesthetics. Clean, rounded corners give it an elegant look and feel. And with its aluminum housing, the RideControl EVO is more shockproof and durable, even on rough terrain. The RideControl EVO can be connected with Bluetooth by our dealers and offers USB charging possibilities. The Bluetooth connectivity makes sure the RideControl can be updated—meaning you'll always be up to date with the latest software technology.
SyncDrive Life: The Giant SyncDrive Life is the ideal solution for E-bikes with low step-through frames. This compact, mid-drive motor ensures perfect weight distribution, which makes the E-bike more stable and balanced. Centralized mass leads to a natural weight balance while riding and while stopped. SyncDrive Life helps you ride with comfort and freedom, delivering a maximum 60Nm (Newton Meters) of torque with proven performance and reliability.
- Frame: ALUXX SL Aluminium
- Fork: RST Volante HLO 60mm travel, tappered steerer, hydraulic lockout
- Handlebar: Aluminum Trekking bar
- Stem: Aluminum angle adjustable 1¼"x 90mm
- Seatpost: Suspension 2-bolt micro-adjustable, 30.9x270mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza gel
- Pedals: Not Included
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus 7speed RevoShift
- Brakes: Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc
- Cassette: 18T
- Chain: KMX Z1e HX, e-bike optimized
- Crankset: Giant aluminum, 38T
- Rims: Giant eX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c aluminium, e-bike optimized
- Hubs: Shimano TX-505 Disc [F], Shimano Nexus 7 Disc [R]
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Tyres: Schwalbe Energiser Life 622x47 Green Guard
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak Smart charger (60% charge in 60minutes)
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Life, automatic support, 5-mode, 50-300% tunable support, 60Nm, powered by YAMAHA
- Sensors: Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
- Display: Giant RideControl Charge
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 500Wh
- Lighting: Giant Numen 40 integrated 40Lux automatic front LED // Giant Numen iD integrated day-time LED // Axa Blueline rear LED
- Carrier: MIK rack
More from this brand
- Giant XTC Advanced SL 29 0 2020 Bike£7,999.00
- Giant XTC Advanced 29 1 2020 Bike£3,999.00
- Giant Road E+ 2 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£3,499.00
- Giant Revolt Advanced 3 2020 Bike£1,749.00
- Giant Revolt 2 2020 Bike£1,049.00
- Giant Revolt 0 2020 Bike£1,499.00
- Giant Reign E+ 2 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£4,499.00
- Giant Reign E+ 1 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£4,999.00
- Giant Reign E+ 0 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£6,999.00
- Giant DailyTour E+ 2 2020 Electric Bike£2,699.00