Giant Contact SLR Aero Propel Handlebar
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
Featured on the Giant Propel and Propel Disc, these SLR bars use a superlight Carbon Composite construction and feature an aero top profile which cuts the wind and accepts Giant aero clip-on bar extensions. These bars require the Giant Contact SL or Contact SLR stem to complete the cockpit.
- Superlight Carbon Composite
- Aero top profile with rounded drops
- Textured lever clamp zones for reduced torque on Carbon
- 400mm = 130mm drop, 73mm reach
- 420mm = 135mm drop, 78mm reach
- 440mm = 140mm drop, 83mm reach