Garmin Fenix 6S Pro GPS Watch
The smaller-sized Fenix 6S Pro multisport GPS watches let you add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts without adding bulk to your wrist.
Advanced training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates are right at your fingertips. Plus, a first-of-its-kind PacePro feature keeps your pacing strategy on track with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. Designed for all-day wearability, these versatile watches come with preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate, smart notifications, Pulse Ox sensing and Garmin Pay contactless payments. To maximise on-wrist use time, customisable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life.
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.2 sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
- Features enhanced wrist heart rate1 and Pulse Ox3 sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay contactless payments4, music storage with premium streaming service support, smart notifications and more
- Battery performance: up to 9 days in smartwatch mode, up to 25 hours in GPS mode and up to 50 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode; customisable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life