Elite Direto XR Direct Drive FE-C Mag Turbo Trainer
The Elite DIRETO XR is the home trainer you were looking for your indoor training this season. This trainer is the biggest evolution of the Elite Direto trainers featuring an integrated power meter. Ideal for reaching the highest level of performance and working out in a totally immersive home training experience.
Plug & Play, comes with 11 speed cassette
Just like Suito, the DIRETO XR trainer will help you work out on your bike in the easiest and quickest fashion since the first unboxing.
Plug & Play and very stable, Direto XR folds quickly for storage when not in use and features a practical integrated handle that makes it easier to carry it with you.
Our most powerful trainer this year includes a pre-installed 11-speed Shimano® 11-28 or equivalent cassette that will help you train in a few easy steps. In fact, the whole trainer comes fully assembled. As you don't need to assemble the sprocket cassette or the base legs, youìll just need to place your bike on the hometrainer and connect it to a power source. Total setup time: less than five minutes.
In addition to that, the DIRETO XR is a direct-drive home trainer meaning that it is one of the quietest home trainer on the market.
Integrated power meter
The OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) ensures DIRETO XR the greatest data accuracy while you’re training. This is an innovative integrated power meter for the hometrainer to measure power output with a ± 1,5% accuracy, 0.5 % more to the original Direto trainer.
The Elite DIRETO XR is the only hometrainer in the world with the original Drivo, Drivo II, Direto and Direto x trainers to actually measure your power output via an integrated power meter. That's why it sets itself apart as one of the most accurate hometrainers on the market.
Incredible slope simulation Incredible slope simulation
The DIRETO XR is an interactive home trainer so it varies automatically resistance during your training. With an upgraded and bigger flywheel, the DIRETO XR is able to simulate up to an incredible 24% slope gradient – 10% more than what the original Direto could do and a plus 6% than the Direto X.
This unprecedented power level ensures excellent performances even during particularly intense training sessions - you'll be able the check out all your training charts at a glance, conduct tests to evaluate your fitness level, do reps and high-speed sprints at max power. Any type of training you want is available to you riding on the DIRETO XR.
The Elite DIRETO XR ensures total compatibility with both road and MTB bicycles making it one of the most compatible trainer on the market.
This trainer features a new structure which is perfect to house derailleurs with long cages that feature greater capacity on bigger 12-speed sprocket sets. This is how the DIRETO XR is compatible with 9/10/11 speed Shimano®/SRAM, 9/10/11/12 speed Campagnolo, 12 speed SRAM NX and 12 speed Shimano® micro Spline cassettes.
DIRETO XR is counted among the new generation of ANT+™ FE-C & Bluetooth interactive home trainers that are compatible with any kind of app, software, computer and device (smartphones and tablets) that support iOS, Android, OSX and Windows.
Set your course or training programs with a few clicks and start pedaling right away. DIRETO XR will automatically adjust resistance and manage your training session.
DIRETO XR can be managed via the My E-Training software & app (12-month free subscription included) or other indoor cycling services, such as: Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Bkool, Kinomap and many more.
The Pedaling analysis is an innovative function that will analyze your power output throughout the whole pedaling movement through a 24 points-system.
You can display via two types of charts DIRETO XR's data such as the value of immediate power output throughout the pedaling movement. This creates a thorough evaluation of the mechanical efficiency of the movement for the cyclist, so it's possible to adjust and correct where necessary.
The pedaling analysis function is available for purchase in Elite's My E-Training software.
Cadence, Speed and Power Data
All Elite trainers rely on immediate transmission of power, speed and pedal cadence data in order to let you achieve the most specific and accurate training plan.
To measure cadence, our trainers make use of practical sensorless technology capable of detecting the pedaling rate without having to install sensors on the bike frame.
Most of our trainers measures pedal cadence by analyzing the speed variation, whereas our interactive trainers DIRETO XR, Direto X, Direto, Drivo and Drivo II measure cadence via power analysis by means of their innovative in-built power meter OTS.
Used by the best WorldTour teams
Teams contribution in designing our cycling and indoor workout products is vital.
It is not by chance that we've been working with the best cycling teams for more than thirty years.
The relationship between Elite and its Teams is one of mutual trust. The common goal is to improve performances on cycling workouts.
No one better than our teams knows the key aspects of a really effective indoor workout.
This is why we're in constant contact with sporting directors and notable athletes from the cycling world. To create high-performance products, just like the achievements of the greatest champs. The new DIRETO XR is no exception.
Powerful, engaging and constantly evolving, this home trainer is the state of the art of our range of interactive home trainers for indoor workouts: pretty much no assembly, all-inclusive, maximum power.
- More power, faster response and more performance, the third generation Direto pushes the limits of what can be expected of a trainer at this pricepoint
- A further refined and upgraded drive unit gives the XR the capacity to faithfully replicate inclines of up to 24% and the ability to produce over 3,600 Watts of resistance at 60 KMPH
- Comes fully assembled with an 11-speed cassette already installed, ready to go out of the box
- Elite's unique and proven OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) technology has allowed precision to a point where Elite can now have the Direto-XR independently certified to a class-leading 1.5% power accuracy
- Oversized gearing wheel increases the 5.1 KG flywheel's RPM's, generating a smoother, more realistic feel
- Compact and easy to carry when folded but super stable once set-up, the Direto's extra wide feet are adjustable to allow rock solid performance on uneven surfaces
- The body of the trainer has been tweaked to make it compatible with the bulkier rear derailleurs often used with 1 x drivetrains
- Compatible with 130 and 135 mm quick release frames as well as 142 x 12 mm thru-axles, adaptors for BOOST 148 x 12 frames are available separately
- Includes a free 12 month subscription to Elite's My E-training App for Windows, iOS and Android and a 1-month free Zwift subscription
- Now comes with a custom front wheel riser block included
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano and Sram cassettes, can be adapted for Campagnolo using adaptor TT14233, SRAM XDR with TT14279 or Shimano MICRO SPLINE using TT14315
Power supply required to use it