Donnelly PDX 700c Tubeless SC CX Tyre
The Donnelly PDX is a race-proven Cyclocross tyre designed to perform at a high level in a range of conditions, but it really excess in the mud. The soft rubber provides great traction and the carefully designed tread pattern means you can throw yourself into corners with confidence and accelerate efficiently out of the other side.
If you're wondering what PDX stands for, it's the airport code for Portland, Oregon, home to some of the muddiest Cyclocross courses around!
- Tall and widely spaced knobs for superior mud clearance and traction
- Centre knobs are aligned for fast rolling
- Side knobs offer superior cornering
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption
- Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims
- Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead
- Precision design creates a straight tyre with no variances in size or alignment
- Can be used tubeless or with a tube
- 700 x 33mm