Continental X King 29-Inch Wire Tyre
Continental is a German automotive engineering company specialising in tyres, amongst other vehicle componentry. Almost 150 years has allowed the company to extensively develop their rubber products to meet the ever-growing demand for faster, stickier, more durable tyres. Continental make rubber for almost all types of bike and are extremely resilient.
The X-King perfectly fills in the gap between the Race King and Mountain King II in terms of application The tyre is designed for XC and trail use with speed as the main priority. It was developed in conjunction with the Topeak-Ergon professional MTB team who have now already recorded many race wins on what they call the perfect race day tyre.
- The cleverly designed tread pattern which provides ample traction and low rolling resistance
- 3 Ply construction, 84TPI
- Weight: 850 grams
More from this brand
- Continental Podium TT 28-Inch Tubular Tyre£67.46RRP £89.95Save 25%
- Continental Grand Prix 5000S TR 700c TyreFrom £56.24Save up to 25%
- Continental Contact Plus 700c Tyre£29.99RRP £39.99Save 25%
- Continental Grand Prix 5000 700c Tubeless Folding Tyre£48.74RRP £64.99Save 25%
- Continental Gator Hardshell 700c Wire Tyre£33.71RRP £44.95Save 25%
- Continental Grand Prix 5000 Road Tyre£44.99RRP £59.99Save 25%
- Continental Gatorskin Tyre£22.49RRP £29.99Save 25%
- Continental Cross King Wire TyreFrom £14.96Save up to 25%