Giant Contact SLR OverDrive 2 Stem
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
Giant Contact SLR OverDrive 2 Stem is an ultra-light oversize box cross section full composite stem for precise handling and precision steering.
- Ultra light, full-composite construction
- 31.8mm diameter with shim for 28.6mm steerer tube
- 31.8mm clamp diameter with 46mm handlebar clamping area
- Recessed top cap and semi integrated first spacer for increased steerer tube interface
- Titanium hardware
- Flip-Flop +/- 8° angle adjustment