Giant Contact OD2 Stem
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
Giant Contact OverDrive 2 Stem is a lightweight 7050 aluminium alloy stem, featuring 3D forged single-piece shaft construction for stiffness, comfort and precision handling.
- Very light, 7050 aluminium alloy 3D forged single-piece shaft construction
- 31.8mm diameter with shim for 28.6mm steerer tube
- 31.8mm clamp diameter with 46mm handlebar clamping area
- Flip flop +/-8° angle adjustment
- Recessed top cap and semi integrated first spacer for increased steerer tube interface
- Titanium hardware