Cane Creek 110 EC34 Bottom Headset
Cane Creek are American manufacturers of ground-breaking bicycle headset, braking and suspension systems. Based in North Carolina, they undertake all of their design, assembly and testing in-house and in the surrounding wilderness. This gives the company full control of their development and they wouldn't have it any other way.
The ultimate in performance and durability with low stack height and genuinely low weight. Machined from 7050-T6 aluminium with a split-lip seal to keep contaminants out and grease in with less drag.
- Premium split-lip sealed stainless steel bearings give double the protection while decreasing friction
- Aluminium crown race with integrated seal
- Hand polished and anodised
- Technical Description: EC34/30/H12/x
- Bottom Type: EC - External Cup
- Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 33.95mm
- Crown Race Seat Dia.: 30.015mm
- Crown Race Type: Aluminium, Dual-Seal
- Bottom Stack Height: 12mm
- Bottom Bearing Type: Top-quality, sealed stainless steel bearings
- Material: 7075
- Weight: 42.20g