Cane Creek 110 Classic Threadless Headset
Cane Creek are American manufacturers of ground-breaking bicycle headset, braking and suspension systems. Based in North Carolina, they undertake all of their design, assembly and testing in-house and in the surrounding wilderness. This gives the company full control of their development and they wouldn't have it any other way.
The 110-Series represents the best a headset can be.
Cane Creek's Premium 110 headsets feature optimal materials, the most effective seals and the best aesthetics in the market today.
- Machined from 7050-T6 aluminium at Cane Creeks US-facility
- Hand polished and anodised
- New 'Dual-Seal' crown race provides excellent sealing with low friction
- An updated 'carbon friendly' captured compression ring sets the bearing preload and stays true no matter how you ride
- Premium split-lip sealed stainless steel bearings give double the protection while decreasing friction
- Compatible with Interlock spacers
- Upper stack: 16mm
- Lower stack: 11.6mm
- Weight: 82g