SDG Circuit MTN Carbon Rail Saddle
SDG specialise in mountain bike saddles, also producing handlebar grips and their own I-Beam Alloy and Carbon seatposts. With the 2 major contact points on any bike being your hands and butt, they make sure to cater for a range of shapes and sizes. Their range of saddles also offer Steel, Alloy, Carbon and Titanium rails.
The Circuit MTN is slim, stiff and light, originally aimed towards competitive road cycling. Now evolved and offering more proven features, the Circuit MTN is used across disciplines from CX and road racers to downhillers and enduro heads alike.
The base is solid fibreglass injected for superb weight reduction and prolonged comfort alongside its lightweight EVA foam padding. The carbon rails really reduce the weight, and the vibration absorbing qualities provide an unparalleled feel. Central recess gives relief to soft tissue, and the overall flat mould of the base allows for full fore-aft movement to adjust yourself appropriately for different attacks.
- Bridge design delivers maximum stifness and ultimate power transfer
- Base cut out reduces pressure and softens the ride
- Microfibre top with hardwearing kevlar side panels and embossed
- Lightweight EVA foam
- Injected with nylon glass fibre for optimal weight and strength savings
- Weight: 165g
- Dimensions: 280mm x 135mm
- Disciplines: MTN (XC, TRail, Enduro & CX)