Stages G3 Ultegra R8000 Power Meter Cranks
The Stages Power Meter Cranks are tour proven - with 3 consecutive Tour De France victories and many other world and national championships won, they are the most successful race-used power meter crank and provide highly accurate feedback for top athletes to monitor their performance.
With ATC (Active Temperature Compensation) and individual crank arm calibration, the accuracy of your statistics will remain incredibly consistent throughout your ride, even in extreme hot/cold weather, or after hours of continuous use.
Avalable in 4 arm lengths and with 3 gear ratio options to suit all rider requirements.
Also available as Dura-Ace R9100 with the same arm and chainring options.
- +/- 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions with Active Temperature Compensation
- Individual arm calibration
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware updates
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelorometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Power meter housing: Low profile design with robust door interface
- Tool free battery replacement on the left arm and Phillips head screw access on the drive side
- Only adds 35g to base crankset weight
- Battery Life: 175+ hours
- 2 coin battery cells: CR2032
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7