4iiii Precision GRX Left Hand Power Meter Crank
Used to pace attacks up the Alpe D’Huez in the Tour de France and to hammer on the Queen K during the Ironman World Championships, the Precision Powermeter delivers industry leading accuracy and reliability when you need it most. Through our patented 3D Strain Gauge technology, you can be assured that the data you depend on will help lead you to your own Yellow Jersey.
Packaged into a durable lightweight design and compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart headunits, Precision will help you train harder and smarter.
A Ride Ready Precision includes and comes preinstalled on a brand-new Shimano crank arm of your choice. These crank arms will fit bottom brackets using the Hollowtech II interface.
How Does It Work?
A ride ready Precision pod is already preinstalled on a brand-new Shimano crank arm at our factory. The moment you order, our fulfillment team will get it on its way to you, and you should be able to ride with power as soon as it arrives.
Important: You need to use the frame clearance pages below to ensure there is space between your crank and frame for the Precision pods.
In The Box?
Once your ride-ready Precision powermeter arrives, it just needs to be installed on your bike using the standard Shimano crank installation process. Connect a headunit or computer, and you can start riding with power!
Tip: If you're unsure, a bike shop would be happy to aid you in the installation process.
Warranty & Durability
Ridden through rain storms at Strade Bianche, mud filled cross country mountain bike races, and even tested amidst the salt spray of the ocean on Oracle Team USA's America's Cup competitors, you can be assured that your 4iiii Powermeter will be as tough as you are and is backed with an industry leading 3-year warranty. All 4iiii Powermeters are IPX7-rated for water immersion up to one meter and backed with an industry-leading 3-year warranty.
If the weather or climate make riding outdoors tough, your 4iiii Precision powermeter can be used with all popular indoor-training apps, such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, TheSufferFest, Rouvy, and more. Simply use your favourite app's connection procedure over ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart, put your bike on a trainer, and get riding!
- Power Range: 0-4000W
- Cadence Range: 30-150RPM
- Communication Protocol: ANT+, Bluetooth
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 50°C
- Battery Type: CR2032 Lithium ion coin cell
- Battery Life: 100+ hours
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7, IPX5
- Length: 37.7mm
- Width: 27.6mm
- Depth: 7.5mm
- Module Weight: 9g
More from this brand
- 4iiii Precision Pro Dual Ultegra R8000 Power Meter Crank Set£551.20RRP £689.00Save 20%
- 4iiii Precision Pro Dual Dura-Ace 9100 Power Meter Crank Set£719.99RRP £899.99Save 20%
- 4iiii Precision Pro Dual 105 R7000 Power Meter Crank Set£463.20RRP £579.00Save 20%
- 4iiii Precision 105 R7000 Left Hand Power Meter Crank£229.99RRP £299.00Save 23%
- 4iiii Precision Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Left Hand Power Meter Crank£343.20RRP £429.00Save 20%
- 4iiii Precision Ultegra R8000 Left Hand Power Meter Crank£279.20RRP £349.00Save 20%
- 4iiii Precision XT M8100 Left Hand Power Meter Crank£240.00RRP £300.00Save 20%
- 4iiii Precision XT M8000 Left Hand Power Meter Crank£279.20RRP £349.00Save 20%