4iiii Precision Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Left Hand Power Meter Crank
4iiii Precision Power Meter cranks are a highly accurate, reliable, durable and lightweight way of measuring your power and cadence during training or competition. With the capacity to measure tri-axial strain on your crank arm, the accuracy of the power readings is second to none.
Whether you're a professional or a person who wants to train harder, this crank arm is a valuable tool for monitoring performance and helping you push yourself to the next level.
Compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth devices. Single left Shimano FC-9100 Dura-Ace crank arm supplied with 4iiii Precision unit ready installed. Easy to fit yourself and the calibration process is simple.
- 3D power meter technology measures tri-axial strain on crank arm
- Accurate, consistent data
- Lightweight, compact design
- Battery status indicator via 4iiii app
- Compatible with ANT+, Bluetooth devices
- User-friendly app and configurable rider compensation scale factor
- Easy setup and maintenance
- Over-the-air upgrade capability for adding new features and updates
- Crank: Shimano FC-9100 Dura-Ace
- Data accuracy: +/- 1% error margin
- Battery life: 100+ hours on 2032 coin cell battery
- Battery status indicator: Alert at 15% battery power
- Check your frame clearance before you order by downloading and printing the compatibility guide here.