Kinesis X Frame
The Kinesis X is a clean-cut Aluminium XC frame with enticing shapes developed through Super Plastic Forming, allowing it to be super lightweight with minimal intricate tubing, yet extremely stiff and responsive when put under pressure. It can be used with a short travel fork (100-120mm) for quick snappy attacks, or it can go full-rigid for marathons.
Other features include internal downtube routing for brake, gear and seatpost lines, Boost 148mm rear axle, tapered integrated headtube, smoothed out welds and loads of tyre clearance.
- For 29" wheel - XS size uses 27.5"
- 12x148mm Boost rear axle spacing
- Suitable for 100-120mm Suspension
- Tapered Integrated headset
- 73mm threaded BB
- 160mm max rotor size
- Clearance for up to 29 x 2.4” tyres
- Di2 compatible
- Stealth Dropper compatible for 31.6mm Post
- XS – 1670g
- SM – 1700g
- MD – 1750g
- LG – 1810g
- XL – 1850g
More from this brand
- Kinesis Tripster ATR V3 2020 Frameset£1,980.00RRP £2200.00Save 10%
- Kinesis RTD Frameset£765.00RRP £850.00Save 10%
- Kinesis Tripster AT 2019 Bike£1,980.00RRP £2200.00Save 10%
- Kinesis Tripster AT Frameset with Columbus Fork£675.00RRP £750.00Save 10%
- Kinesis G2 2019 Bike£1,350.00RRP £1500.00Save 10%