Fox 34 Float Performance FIT4 QR15 1.5 Taper 27.5 2018 Fork
Fox Racing Shox, as it is officially branded, began as a motocross suspension component business in the mid 70's and has since flourished into a pioneer of premium suspension systems for mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, trucks and even snowmobiles. Their research and development is continuous to ensure you get the ride of your life.
The FOX 34 Fork is for aggressive trail riding, providing a good balance between weight and stiffness. Starting under 4 pounds, they're heavier duty than the 32, but not as meaty as the 36.
- Wheel: 27.5-Inch
- Travel: 140mm or 150mm
- Steerer: 1-1/8" - 1.5" Alloy Tapered
- Axle Spacing: 15x110 Boost
- Lockout: FIT4 3-Mode Damping + Rebound Adjust
- Brake Mount: 160mm Post Mount
- Stanchion: Performance Elite Anodised Black
EVOL - Extra Volume:
- A more linear spring curve provides a plush initial stroke, firmer support mid-travel, and more definitive tunability when bottoming out. Utilising FOX Evol technology as your front and rear suspension will allow you to easily alter your compression with noticeable results to switch up your game and attack the trail in new ways.
- Now featured in all FOX 2018 fork models, Evol technology has led to an increase in negative air volume with everything in just the right place to heighten sensitivity to even smaller bumps.
FIT4 Damper Tune:
- A reconfigured shim stack can be found in all 2018 FOX 34 and 36 forks, which provides a heightened sensitivity to small impacts and bumps, whilst simultaneously giving a more robust support under aggressive riding conditions i.e. fast rumbling rock gardens, irregular torque and heavy impacts.
- The closed cartridge system has 3 preset lockout modes - Open, Medium and Firm - which can be adjusted on-the-go for instant adaptation. Factory spec models have an additional 22-point compression adjuster to fine tune damping further.
- Available to FOX 34, 36 and 40 2018 forks. 34 and 36 Performance Elite models retain the same adjustments, internals, weight and build materials as the Factory models, except they use a black anodized stanchion as opposed to Genuine Kashima. The Performance Elite 40 uses a slightly different damper with more concise adjustments as well as a black stanchion.
- The anodized black stanchion feature is more economical to apply than Genuine Kashima, helping the overall cost of the fork. However the anodized black is still incredibly smooth, responsive and durable, as you would expect from such a prestigious manufacturer. Also with Performance Elite, stealth is mandatory.
- Boost increases the dropout spacing from 100mm to 110mm whilst simultaneously widening the crown to increase lateral stiffness and resist twisting of the fork under extreme stress. If you have a Boost 12x148mm frame we recommend a Boost fork to match - Just make sure your hub is compatible.
More from this brand
- Fox 36 Factory GRIP2 Boost Taper 29er 2020 Fork£985.15RRP £1159.00Save 15%
- Fox 36 Factory GRIP2 Boost Taper 27.5-Inch 2020 Fork£985.15RRP £1159.00Save 15%
- Fox X2 Factory 2-Position 2020 Rear Shock£602.65RRP £709.00Save 15%
- Fox 36 Factory FIT4 15QR Boost Tapered 27.5-Inch 2020 Fork£917.15RRP £1079.00Save 15%
- Fox 36 Factory FIT4 15QR Boost Taper 29er 2020 Fork£917.15RRP £1079.00Save 15%
- Fox Transfer Performance External 2020 Dropper Seatpost£271.99RRP £319.99Save 15%