Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9150 Di2 11-Speed Rear Derailleur
|Mech Option||SS Short Cage|
The Dura-ACE 9100 derailleur blends an aerodynamic Shadow design with enhanced range options in a lightweight, attractive mechanism aimed at discerning road cyclists. The RD-9150 Di2 version offers the digital precision of Shimano electronic shifting and synchronized shifting.
Shimano Shadow RD
The mechanism rear derailleur, Shimano Shadow RD, is intended for more aggressive riding. Its super low profile design carries many benefits. Because of its low profile and single tension construction, the derailleur does not hit the chain stay in rough riding conditions. The result is smooth and silent performance.
SEIS Shimano Electronic Intelligent System
A technological innovation of the computerized shifting system based on the Di2 concept with which is called, the SEIS (Shimano Electronic Intelligent System).
The SEIS innovative shift technology is still based on the Shimano Index System (SIS) that has proved its superior gear changing characteristics over the years. The big difference is that in this case, the shifting action is provided for by electronics instead of mechanics.
This electronic shifting system has been extensively tested over past two years by several professional riders in all conditions possible, such as rain, mud, low temperatures, cobble stone roads and combinations of all of these at the same time. Shifting is executed by simply pressing the button.
No power is needed to shift, which gives important advantages since it is easier now to always keep a tight grip on the handlebar and to keep your concentration on riding instead on shifting.
The shift system allows accurate and effortless shifting in difficult circumstances for example when you have cold hands or when you are completely exhausted. Furthermore, the shifting performance will never be affected by contaminated or stretched cables since the shifting signal is transferred electronically. The operating buttons work similarly to mechanical Dual Control Lever so you don’t need to re-program your mind for the SEIS.
E-Tube is Shimano's “service” that uses websites or apps to maximize the enjoyment of riding a bicycle by connecting the riders, the bicycles and Shimano.
Shimano’s genuine application E-Tube Project for Mobile allows you to customize your bike, update firmware, and maintain it by connecting it wirelessly to your bike. You can also get the more detailed bike maintenance by connecting to your bike by wire with E-Tube Project for Windows V4 application.
- Easily update to the latest firmware with the user-friendly interface
- Set two e-bike assist profiles to your preference, and customize the assist characteristics according to the riding situation
- Design your favorite Di2 gearshift in Synchronized Shift
- Easily adjust both front and rear derailleurs via application
- Digital Integrated Intelligence or Di2: with programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch the Dura-Ace Di2 rear derailleur is quick, smooth and effortless, making for unmatched drivetrain efficiency
- Programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch makes this derailleur quick, smooth and effortless to shift
- Synchronized Shift designed, developed to choose the next biggest or lowest gear ratio irrespective of whether a gear change needs to be made by the front or rear derailleur
- Wireless data network system unit is integrated into mech
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching
- Low profile Shadow derailleur design
- Derailleur contains a saver (fuse) function, where the inner structure is protected from strong impacts
- 11-30T wide gear ratio capacity will cater for compact setups as well as the traditional road double
- Full carbon fibre inner and outer pulley plates enhance rigidity and reduce weight
- Titanium B axle bolt for further weight savings
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction is extremely light and durable
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting
- Pulleys are made of tough DuPont Zytel for longer life and less chain noise
- Direct mount compatible
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Weight is 204 grams
- Max front difference: 16T
- Total capacity: 35T