Hope V-Twin Remote Brake System With X2 Calipers
Hope Technology is based in Lancashire, North UK and operates a 24-hour facility to produce premium quality CNC machined and anodised bike parts. Their top-notch products range from hydraulic disc brakes, hubs and wheels, stems and cranks to high output lights, and much more. The precision and tolerance of their products guarantees the highest performance and longevity.
As more and more CX and road bikes are now arriving with disc mounts fitted as standard, and with Hope's continued participation in some of the UK's toughest cycle events, the remote master cylinder was an obvious choice of product to develop. Upgrading a cable-actuated brake system to hydraulic reduces maintenance time, vastly improves bite force, and seals the entire system against weather.
The master cylinder is coupled with the proven X2 calliper. Their one piece design offers the perfect combination of low weight, high stiffness and high braking performance.
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- Integrated brake fluid reservoir
- 9.74 calliper with all mount options
- 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Wide angle hose connector mount
- Top entry pad fitting
More from this brand
- Hope 5-Bolt Retainer Ring£45.00
- Hope Fortus 26W Pro 4 29er Boost Rear Wheel£260.00RRP £265.00Save 2%
- Hope E-Bike Crank£175.00
- Hope Carbon MTB Bars£128.00RRP £160.00Save 20%
- Hope Direct Mount Stem£88.00RRP £110.00Save 20%
- Hope Fortus 30W Pro 4 27.5-Inch Boost Front Wheel£128.00RRP £160.00Save 20%
- Hope Fortus 23W Pro 4 27.5-Inch Rear Wheel£212.00RRP £265.00Save 20%
- Hope Fortus 30W Pro 4 26-Inch Rear Wheel£212.00RRP £265.00Save 20%
- Hope Fortus 30W Pro 4 27.5-Inch Rear Wheel£212.00RRP £265.00Save 20%