SRAM Hydraulic Brake Line Kit
SRAM is a privately owned American manufacturer of bicycle components, which can be found on all types of bicycle worldwide. They specialise in transmission, brake, suspension and wheel systems and offer their components under various other brand names such as Rockshox, Zipp, Quarq, Truvativ and Avid.
Complete hydraulic line kit for SRAM hydraulic brakes.
2000mm (2 metre) hose for front or rear use, must be cut to size prior to installation.
Includes olive, barb, banjo, barrel and rubber washers to complete your connections.
Suitable for SRAM Level T, Guide R, Guide RS, Guide RSC and Guide Ultimate brakes.
More from this brand
- SRAM S300 1.1 Single Speed Chainset With GXP BB£82.39 £82.39RRP £102.99Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- SRAM X01 Eagle BB30 12-Speed Crankset£264.74 £264.74RRP £395.00Save 33%Recalculating RRP saving
- SRAM GX Eagle DUB Boost Crankset with 32T X-Sync 2 Chainring£109.99 £109.99RRP £134.00Save 18%Recalculating RRP saving
- SRAM GX Eagle DUB Crankset with 32T X-Sync 2 Chainring£109.99 £109.99RRP £134.00Save 18%Recalculating RRP saving
- SRAM NX GXP 1x11 Crankset with 32T X-Sync Chainring£102.60 £102.60RRP £114.00Save 10%Recalculating RRP saving