Giant Tour Bib Shorts
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
The Tour bib shorts are padded with a proprietary CoreComfor chamois for ergonomic comfort on long distances, and also feature inside-hem rubber grippers to make sure they don't move around. Reflective details keep you seen, and rain and sweat is managed effectively for a fresh ride.
Keep in mind that if you're out in cold weather the bibs will keep the chill off of your lower back and waist.
- Race fit
- CoreComfor Chamois
- Mesh back
- Silicone gel leg gripper
- Above-knee cut
- Seamless inner leg
- UPF 50
More from this brand
- Giant P-R3 AC Rear Tyre£19.99
- Giant Escape 2 2016 Bike£399.99
- Giant Caldo Arm Warmers£19.99
- Giant Contact Switch Dropper Seatpost£99.99RRP £134.99Save 26%
- Giant Hoot ARX Kids Helmet£29.74RRP £34.99Save 15%
- Giant Contact SL Ski Bar Extension£25.49RRP £29.99Save 15%
- Giant Contact OD2 2013 Stem£63.74RRP £74.99Save 15%