Raleigh Sherwood 2021 Womens Bike
Raleigh is arguably one of the most recognised bicycle companies in the world. Dating back to its UK inception the late 1800's and producing childhood dream bikes such as the Chopper and Burner, they have a rich history and have played a major part in the world of cycling. Their current models have a certain nostalgic aura about them and they are of excellent value and quality.
Ready to take a ride down memory lane? With a distinct retro look and a gorgeous wicker-style basket, this Instagrammable bike was born for long, leisurely rides through the city. In fact, all you need is a baguette and a basketful of flowers to look like you stepped right out of a Pinterest board. Beautiful.
Paying homage to the storied history of British cycling, the Sherwood blends modern components with an elegant, vintage feel you’ll fall head over heels for. In a throwback to Raleigh’s roots, the lightweight frame features graphics inspired by our humble beginnings in Nottingham, coated in a protective lacquer to keep your bike in tip-top condition.
Aside from its dreamy vintage features, the Sherwood has all the fixings of a cracking bike. The iconic steel frame has a relaxed geometry for an upright, easy ride, with additions like a Selle Royal saddle and soft detailed grips keeping you comfy on those longer journeys. Internally routed brake and derailleur cables make looking after your bike a doddle, while colour-coordinated mudguards keep your clothes dry on rainy days. Finished with a handy kickstand and a traditional ding-dong bell, this classic town bike has everything you need to rediscover your city.
Looking to match your hallway decor? From bold navy to sage green, the Sherwood has a colour to suit every style. Fill the roomy basket with beer, bread or a tiny dog, and set off on your own Raleigh adventure.
Beautiful Wicker Basket
The Sherwood comes kitted out with a beautiful wicker basket. Fill with beer, bread or a tiny dog, and set off on your own Raleigh adventure.
Wonderfully unique. With a choice of two beautiful colourways, from navy to sage green, the Sherwood has a colour to suit every style.
Dreamy vintage features including a handy kickstand and a traditional ding-dong bell.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Raleigh Classic Steel Twin Tube Low Step Women’s Frame, Internal Rear Brake and Derailleur Cables, Steering Limiter
- Forks: Raleigh Steel Classic 700c, Rigid, 28.6mm
- Crankset: 42 Tooth steel chainwheel, 170mm aluminium crank, silver
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TY300, 6 / 7 Speed, Direct Attachment
- Cassette: Shimano Tourney AMFTZ5007428, 7 speed, 14-28 Tooth
- Chain: 6 / 7 speed
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney SL-RS36-7R, 7 Speed Revoshift
- Brake Levers: Aluminium Lever, Resin Bracket
- Hubs: Aluminium 36 hole, Nutted, Silver
- Rim: Aluminium 700c Double Wall 36 Hole, Machined Side Wall, Colour Coordinated
- Wheelset: Double wall 36 hole, Machined Side Wall, Colour coordinated, Aluminium Nutted Hub
- Tyres: CST C1635, 700 x 45c, Anti Puncture Layer, Reflective Strip, Full Cream
- Handlebars: Steel, City, 540mm wide, High Polished Silver
- Stem: Steel, Trekking, 30 Degree Rise, 22.2mm, High Polished Silver
- Seatpost: Aluminium, Micro Adjust, 27.2 x 300mm, High Polished Silver
- Saddle: Selle Royal Sky Kennebeck 8084, Silver Rail and Spring, Brown
- Pedals: Raleigh ‘Anti Slip’ Resin, 9/16”, Black
- Weight: 17kg