RockShox Yari RC 2021 Fork
Rockshox have been developing and innovating mountain bike suspension systems since the early 90's and have boasted dozens of models through the decades. They also produce the only hydraulic dropper seatpost currently available - the lauded Reverb. Now owned by SRAM, their quality components speak for themselves.
Hard-hitting and capable enough to handle the unique rigors of enduro and E-MTB riders alike, Yari features a stiff chassis combined with the DebonAir™ air spring and proven Motion Control™ damper. Yari is the enduro option for those who ride hard on a budget.
Bottomless Tokens allow you to easily custom tune your air-spring performance to best match your riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100% of their fork’s travel.
A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
Measurement gradients indicating the current sag and travel settings are conveniently located on the upper tubes so that you always know how much travel you are running. You won’t find this anywhere else but RockShox.
Boost is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger Tyres and wider, stiffer wheels.
Maxima Plush Fluid
Developed with the world's fastest racers, on the world's toughest circuits. Maxima Plush Fluid is designed to protect from suspension wear, reduce friction, and silence damper noise while maintaining a consistent feel in all temperatures.
- Updated highly-tunable DebonAir air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain
- New graphic package for a fresh, premium look
- Motion Control damping featuring low speed compression adjustment
- Chassis derived from Lyrik
- Wheel Size: 27.5", 29", 29"+
- Travel: 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm, 160mm, 170mm, 180mm
- Spring: DebonAir, Dual Position Air
- Fork Offset: 37mm (27.5"), 42mm (29"), 44mm (27.5"), 44mm (29"), 46mm (27.5"), 51mm (29")
- Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
- Upper Tube Type: 35mm tapered wall aluminum
- Max Tyre Width: 81mm, 82mm
- Minimum Rotor Size: 160mm, 180mm
- Damper Type: Motion Control
- Volume Reducer: 0/4 Tokens, 1/4 Tokens, 2/5 Tokens, 3/6 Tokens, 4/7 Tokens, 5/7 Tokens