Cube Axial WS 2021 Womens Bike
Built for speed and comfort, the Axial WS is your ideal introduction to the world of pedal-powered fitness. We chose Shimano's 2x8 Claris gears for the wide range, ease of use and superb reliability. They're perfectly complemented by matching Claris rim brakes - light, simple and powerful enough to keep you safe. Continental Ultra Sport tyres are fast-rolling and grippy, and specially chosen contact points ensure that every ride is comfortable from start to finish.
A rigid frame is efficient in terms of energy transfer, but a really fast frame is also one that's comfortable. The Axial WS's double-butted aluminium chassis combines both in a beautifully integrated package. The tapered head tube and cross-ovalised down tube ensure accurate steering and rapid forward progress, while the carbon-bladed fork and slender seatstays help filter out road buzz and shock to keep you comfortable for the long haul. It's the best of both worlds.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Road Comfort Geometry
- Fork: Cube CSL Race, One Piece 3D Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered
- Headset: VP Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem SL, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Compact Race Bar
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris RD-R2000-GS, 8-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris FD-R2000-BM, 31.8mm
- Brake System: Shimano Claris BR-R2000
- Crankset: Shimano Claris FC-R2000, 50x34T, BB-RS500, 170mm
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Shift/ Brake Levers: Shimano Claris ST-R2000
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34T
- Wheelset: Cube RA 0.8 Aero, QR/QR
- Tyres: Conti Ultra Sport 3, 25-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- Seat Post: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm