Forme Peak Trail 2019 Womens Bike
Suitable for multi-purpose adventures with the stability of a mountain bike and the larger wheel/narrower tyre benefits of a road bike, the Peak Trail is loaded with features to help you explore the great outdoors, commute and keep fit with a comfortable, upright riding position.
Peak Trail frames are all capable of taking mud guards to keep you dry and pannier racks to help with luggage on longer adventures.
- Comfortable, padded saddle to keep the ride enjoyable at all times.
- Clean look, integrated cable routing for improved cable longevity and transmission.
- All Peak Trail models feature comfortable ergonomic grips.
- 63mm Suspension Fork with Hydraulic Lock Out (LO) Offers greater control over varying terrain.
- Larger 700c wheels to speed up your ride equipped with confidence inspiring multi-terrain 40mm Kenda Kwick Journey Tyres.
- Frame Size: 15" available only
- Frame: Forme Alloy 6061 with Integrated Cables
- Cable Routing: Internal
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX DS 63mm Travel
- Shifters: Shimano Altus 24 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TY701 3 speed Top Swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus 8 Speed
- Crankset: Shimano TY701 170mm 28/38/48
- Cassette/Freewheel: Shimnao HG41 8 Speed 11-32T
- Chain: KMC Z-51
- Bottom Bracket: Square Tapered Cartridge Bearing
- Brakes: Tektro HDM 275 Hydraulic Disc
- Handlebars: Forme Alloy 31.8mm 12mm Rise 640mm Wide
- Bar Tape/Grips: Forme Comfort Rubber
- Stem: Forme Alloy 31.8mm x 75mm
- Saddle: Forme Sport Comfort
- Seat Post: Forme Alloy 30.9mm x 350mm
- Pedals: Forme Resin Platform
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Wheelset: Forme Alloy 32H 6 Bolt Disc QR
- Tyres: Kenda K198 700 x 40c with Reflective Side Walls
- Colour: Teal