Liv Pique Advanced Pro 29 0 2020 Bike
|Colour||Gloss Chameleon Nova/Black|
The Pique Advanced Pro 29er was built for speed using Liv's 3F Design Philosophy, creating a new Advanced carbon frame with enhanced stiffness and dialled cross-country geometry. With remote lockout, Maestro suspension technology and a cross-country specific dropper post, the Pique Advanced Pro 29 is built with the racer in mind. The 100 mm front and rear suspension, tuned for women, by women, creating optimal suspension for a smooth and playful ride.
Fast: Lightweight and stiff full carbon frame with carbon handlebar and wheel system.
Premium Outlook: Inspired C&G and internal cable routing for a sleek look.
Effective: Tuned suspension, cross-country specific dropper seatpost and build that gets you to the finish first.
Advanced Composite Technology: Liv’s High-Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this frameset in our own composite factory. Using state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques, Liv’s Advanced-Grade Composite frames are designed to offer light weight and stiffness with optimal compliance.
Maestro Suspension Technology: Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient and independent suspension system on the trail.
OverDrive: Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, this fork steerer tube technology uses oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
PowerCore: A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 86-millimeter wide bottom-bracket design (92-millimeterwide for off-road bikes). Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
3F: Fit, Form, Function: Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women. Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible. Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook. Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles, 100mm
- Fork: Fox 32 Float SC Factory Live Valve, 100mm , FIT4 damper, Boost 15x110 Kabolt, tapered
- Shock: Fox Float Factory Live Valve
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR XC, flat, composite, 750x31.8
- Stem: Giant Contact SLR, composite
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth, 30.9
- Saddle: Liv Contact SLR (forward)
- Pedals: Not Included
- Shifters: SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Front Derailleur: n/a
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: SRAM Level Ultimate
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10x50
- Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB, 32t
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims: Giant XCR-0 Composite WheelSystem
- Hubs: Giant XCR-0 WheelSystem
- Spokes: Giant XCR-0 WheelSystem
- Tyres: Maxxis Recon Race, 29x2.25, foldable, TLR, , EXO, tubeless
- Extras: Tubeless prepared