MET Grancorso Helmet
With thirty years of expertise making cycling helmets, Met was asked to work alongside a safety research group to help develop NTA, the world’s first safety standard specifically for Speed E-bike riders.
Compared to a CE certified helmet, an NTA EPS shell has 10% more impact-tested coverage around the two most sensitive brain areas: the back and the temples.
The Grancorso features a 360 degree reflective lower panel, plus a reserved area to attach a small rear light. The magnetic Fidlock buckle is easy to operate - the visor is also magnetic and so is quick and easy to remove.
- NTA-Certified EPS liner with hard-wearing polycarbonate shell
- Safe-T advanced fit system with magnetic Fidlock buckle
- Reflective lower panel provides 360 degrees of visibility
- Room on the back for helmet-compatible rear light
- Anti-allergenic interior padding. Padded chin strap. Hand washable
More from this brand
- MET Parachute MCR MIPS 2020 Helmet£210.00RRP £300.00Save 30%
- MET Eldar MIPS 2020 Youths Helmet£45.50RRP £65.00Save 30%
- MET Trenta MIPS 2020 Helmet£168.00RRP £240.00Save 30%
- MET Allroad 2020 Helmet£49.00RRP £70.00Save 30%
- MET Vinci MIPS 2020 Helmet£70.00RRP £100.00Save 30%
- MET Genio Kids Helmet£24.50RRP £35.00Save 30%
- MET Trenta 2020 HelmetFrom £99.99Save up to 55%
- MET Echo MIPS Helmet£52.50RRP £75.00Save 30%
- MET Terranova MIPS Helmet£70.00RRP £100.00Save 30%
- MET Terranova Helmet£56.00RRP £80.00Save 30%