Cane Creek eeSilk Seatpost
Cane Creek are American manufacturers of ground-breaking bicycle headset, braking and suspension systems. Based in North Carolina, they undertake all of their design, assembly and testing in-house and in the surrounding wilderness. This gives the company full control of their development and they wouldn't have it any other way.
Ride longer, ride farther with the eeSilk premium suspension seatpost from Cane Creek. At 295 grams the eeSilk is comparable in weight to traditional rigid performance seatposts while offering 20mm of vertical compliance improving control on rough surfaces and reducing fatigue on long rides.
Cane Creek offers a variety of seatpost shims to accommodate virtually any round seat tube larger than 27.2mm up to 31.8mm.
- Forged aluminium with machined finish
- CNC machined aluminium linkage
- Hard anodized aluminium pivots with IGUS bushings and Titanium bolts
- Interchangable elastomer for rider tuned spring rate
- Di2 battery compatible
- 20mm travel
- 350mm length post
- 8mm layback (offset)
- Seatpost weight: 295g
- Max rider weight 149kg (330lbs)