Flat Tyre Defender Elite 27.5 Foam Insert Set
|Brand||Flat Tyre Defender|
Flat Tyre Defenders specialise in... well... defending you from flat tyres! A simple yet ingenious solution to preventing rim dings on heavy impacts, or having to push home if you rip your rubber.
The dense, closed cell foam tubes sit between the tyre beads and leave plenty of room for sealant on the outside, providing high levels of impact protection for the rim and tyre in the event of deflation or bottoming out. Even when the tyre is completely flat, they can get you home no problem.
Additionally the Flat Tyre Defender will roll over the rim edge with the tyre when subjected to sharp fast cornering, reducing tyre roll and enabling you to maintain your speed with greater control.
The Elite series is designed for wider Enduro / Downhill rims and tyres with a 28-35mm inner rim tolerance and 2.30-2.50" tyre tolerance. The Elite tubes are also front and rear specific, offering lighter handling up front, with increased rim coverage and sidewall support at the rear.
- Designed for inner rim widths 28mm to 35mm
- Designed for 2.30" to 2.50" tire widths
- Designed for Downhill and Enduro riding
- Allows lower tire pressure
- Front specific to minimize gyroscopic feel and reduce weight
- Rear specific to increase rim edge coverage and sidewall support
- Inner channel design for easier installation and sealant flow
- Snug fit on rim to minimize burping
- Tubeless application only