Smith Squad MTB 2018 Goggles - Rise Split/ChromaPop Contrast Rose Flash
|Lens Tint||ChromoPop Contrast Rose Flash|
The Sqaud was the first MTB goggle Smith made, and it's still a popular choice for off-road connoisseurs. With a massive lens you get an amazing field of vision, allowing you to batter through the trails with unhindered confidence. The frame has been carefully shaped for a snug, comfy fit and the special sweat managing foam is a welcome feature. Keeping these goggles firmly in place is a silicone-backed, extra wide strap and these goggles will integrate seamlessly with your Smith helmet (and other brands!).
- Medium fit
- Sweat-X F.A.T. 3-layer face foam for sweat management
- Vented cylindrical carbonic-x lens with anti-fog treatment
- Open ventilation paths for maximum airflow
- ChromaPop lens - anti-fog
- Roll/tear off compatible lens with in-lens tear offs posts
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Helmet compatible
ChromaPop Contrast Rose Flash Lens: Tuned to bring the most out of an environment whether a storm rolls in or you’re riding deep in the shadows of the forest. Optimal contrast for all low-light conditions. VLT = 50%
In the box: Goggles, extra clear anti-fog lens, protective goggle bag.