Thomson Elite Covert Dropper Seatpost
Covert Dropper posts are built for bikes that utilise internal housing and cable routing for dropper posts. Housing and cable exits the bottom of the post and does not move when the post moves.
Covert droppers cannot be converted to external cable models, and existing external cable droppers cannot be converted to covert. All specifications are the same, 5 inches/125mm of infinite travel, 515 g for weight.
You want the increased control a dropper post gives you but you had to give up your Thomson post to have it. Not any longer, you can put your Thomson post back on the bike! Thomson's cartridge based system is designed to have the longest service life in the industry. If repair is needed it is fast, affordable and simple. Every single component is the best available. Custom made Norglide bearing bushings, custom made Trelleborg O-Rings and seals, Thomson saddle clamps and fasteners, Motul Oil.
More from this brand
- Thomson Elite External Dropper SeatpostFrom £257.99Save up to 40%
- Thomson Elite X4 31.8mm StemFrom £69.99Save up to 22%
- Thomson Elite In-Line SeatpostFrom £61.99Save up to 31%
- Thomson Elite Set-Back SeatpostFrom £69.99Save up to 22%
- Thomson Titanium MTB Bars£249.99RRP £299.99Save 17%
- Thomson Headset Top Cap£6.99
- Thomson Elite X4 1.5-Inch StemFrom £69.99Save up to 30%
- Thomson Seat Clamp£26.24RRP £34.99Save 25%