Liv Avail 2 2021 Womens Bike
From epic solo adventures to group road rides, Avail is light, comfortable and engineered for female riders.
- Built for Endurance: Lightweight and balanced, the modern endurance geometry is designed for the female form, and delivers a smooth all-day ride experience.
- Power Transfer: Sporting OverDrive and PowerCore technologies, this efficient frameset offers superior stiffness without compromising compliance.
- Comfort: Liv's 3F women's-specific design, Advanced-Grade Composite fork and ALUXX tubing are ideal for venturing further and riding longer.
- ALUXX Aluminum Technology: This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
- Compact Road Design: When introduced by Giant in 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
- OverDrive: Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, this fork steerer tube technology uses oversized headset bearings (1 1/4" lower and 1 1/8" upper for road, 1 1/2" lower and 1 1/8" upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
- 3F: Fit, Form, Function:
Fit, Form, and Function - Liv's data-driven approach to building bikes for women.
Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible.
Form: The bike's outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook.
Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
- D-Fuse Seatpost: The proprietary "D" shaped composite seatpost damps vibration, resulting in a smooth, compliant ride.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, OverDrive
- Handlebar: Giant Connect
- Stem: Giant Sport
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle: Liv Approach
- Pedals: Not included
- Shifters: Shimano Claris
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris
- Brakes: Tektro TK-B177
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50-8, 11x34
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Crankset: FSA Tempo, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Rims: Giant S-R3 wheelset
- Hubs: Giant S-R3 wheelset
- Spokes: Giant S-R3 wheelset
- Tyres: Giant S-R3 AC, 700x25mm, wire bead
More from this brand
- Liv Devote Advanced 2 2021 Womens Bike£2,199.00
- Liv Devote Advanced 1 2021 Womens Bike£2,399.00
- Liv Intrigue 29 1 2021 Womens Bike£3,999.00
- Liv Pique 29 1 2021 Womens Bike£2,699.00
- Liv Intrigue 29 2 2021 Womens Bike£2,999.00
- Liv Embolden 2 2021 Womens Bike£1,549.00
- Liv Embolden 1 2021 Womens Bike£1,799.00
- Liv Devote Advanced Pro 2021 Womens Bike£4,699.00