Genesis Tour De Fer 20 2021 Bike
Genesis is a UK bike brand specialising in no-nonsense road, touring, urban and mountain bikes for adults and children. Ranging from great value models upto competition-ready racers and with the dire UK weather in mind, they are generally suited to mixed weather conditions and offer comfortable geometries.
The Tour de Fer 20 is ready for open world adventures.
A durable Reynolds 725 frame and no-nonsense components makes the Tour de Fer 20 a cyclo-tourist's dream.
Shimano's latest Deore groupset delivers massive range with its touring friendly triple-chainset, while Promax cable disc brakes bring reliable stopping in all conditions - even when carrying heavy loads.
Dressed with a Tubus Cargo rear rack, custom length extra-long Chromoplastic mudguards and a SP dynamo hub with B&M front and rear lights and a flat bar set up, you're ready for your next adventure.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Steel Crossbar Design
- Forks: Genesis Full Chromoly
- Headset: PT-1770 EC34 Upper / EC34 Lower
- Chainset: Shimano FC-T611 44-32-24 Tooth, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-ES300
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-T6000 L3
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000-SGS
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500 11-34 Tooth
- Chain: KMC X10
Braking / Shifting
- Brake Levers: Promax XL-91
- Brakes: Promax DSK-717RA Mechanical Disc
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000 3 x 10 Speed
- Rims: Sun Ringle Rhyno Lite
- Hubs: Shimano Front - DH-3D37 Dynamo Hub / Rear - FH-M4050
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon
- Handlebars: Genesis Alloy 18mm Rise 8 Deg Backsweep X-Small = 580mm, Small, Medium = 600mm, Large, X-Large = 620mm
- Bar Tape: Genesis
- Stem: Genesis Alloy 31.8mm -6 Deg 100mm
- Seatpost: Genesis Alloy 27.2 X-Small, Smallmall, Medium = 350mm Large, X-Large = 400mm
- Saddle: Genesis
- Pedals: NW-91K With Cage