Genesis Zero Disc ZD1 2018 Bike
Genesis is a UK bike brand specialising in no-nonsense road, touring, urban and mountain bikes for adults and children. Ranging from great value models upto competition-ready racers and with the dire UK weather in mind, they are generally suited to mixed weather conditions and offer comfortable geometries.
The Zero Disc is from Genesis' Road Performance range, devoted to the tarmac with aggressive race geometry, high quality superlight materials and groupset components that won't miss a beat to give you that edge when you're shoulder to shoulder with the competition.
The ZD1 is the entry model in the 2018 Zero Disc range. Utilising the same 30T/40T Modulus Carbon frameset, Alloy cockpit and finishing kit as the others, but making use of an economical but highly efficient Shimano Tiagra 10-speed drivetrain with matching spec flatmount hydraulic disc brakes and worthy Fulcrum Sport wheels. Reliable, consistent and crisp, whatever the weather brings.
Crits, sportives, solo expeditions, it's versatile as it is beautiful, so you'll look and feel on top form every time you step over it.
Check out the rest of the 2018 Genesis Zero Disc bikes - there are several other Carbon models featuring different groupsets up to Ultegra Di2 to accommodate a range of budgets and levels of experience.
Frame and Forks
Frame: 30T/40T Modulus Carbon, Disc Brake Only, Internal Routing, 12mm Axle
Fork: Genesis Carbon, Disc Brake Only, Tapered Steerer, 12mm Axle
Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra Double
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 11-Speed
Cassette: Shimano HG500 11-Speed, 12-28T
Chain: KMC X10
Crankset: Shimano Tiagra, 170mm Arms, 52-36T Rings
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Press Fit
Shifters: Shimano Tiagra 2x11-Speed
Brakes: Shimano RS405 Flat Mount Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotors
Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra, Hydraulic/Mechanical
Rims: Fulcrum Racing Sport Disc Alloy
Hubs: Fulcrum Racing Sport Disc, Sealed Bearing, 12mm Axles
Spokes: Fulcrum Racing Stainless Steel
Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race 700x25c
Handlebar: Genesis TranzX Alloy, 400-440mm (Frame size dependent)
Grips: Genesis/Velo Gel Tape
Headset: Prestine Tapered Sealed
Stem: Genesis Code Alloy, 90-110mm (Frame size dependent)
Seatpost: Genesis Alloy, 27.2x350mm
Saddle: Genesis Road Comfort
If you are unsure about sizing, we recommend test riding one of our in-stock bikes.
Model specific size guides can also be found on the manufacturer's website.
More from this brand
- Genesis Fugio 20 2020 Bike£1,999.99 £1999.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Croix De Fer 10 Flat Bar 2020 Bike£999.99 £999.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Vagabond 2020 Bike£1,299.99 £1299.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Day One 10 2019 Bike£562.49 £562.49RRP £749.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Day One 20 2019 Bike£749.99 £749.99RRP £999.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Equilibrium 725 2020 Frameset£549.99 £549.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Vagabond 2020 Frameset£449.99 £449.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Croix De Fer 20 2019 Bike£1,349.99 £1349.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Longitude 27.5-Inch 2019 Bike£899.99 £899.99RRP £1199.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving