Genesis Delta 20 2018 Womens Bike
Genesis is a UK bike brand specialising in no-nonsense road, touring, urban and mountain bikes for adults and children. Ranging from great value models upto competition-ready racers and with the dire UK weather in mind, they are generally suited to mixed weather conditions and offer comfortable geometries.
The Genesis Delta road range may tick all the boxes for new and ambitious cyclists and will still tick many boxes for more experienced riders looking for a great reliable winter trainer or rapid commuter...
The 6061-6066 T6 Alloy frame with Carbon bladed tapered fork has a traditional road geometry with the efficiency for sportives and races alike, offering good levels of power transfer and up-front damping.
The Delta 20 offers the highest spec in the range, using a 2x10 Shimano Tiagra drivetrain and Tektro 315 mechanical disc brakes. The traditional 25c road tyres have low resistance and reliable traction to use on dry or damp tarmac.
Like many of their frames the Delta is full mudguard compatible, but does not offer pannier rack compatibility.
The womens version of the Delta features a slightly shorter crank arm, shorter stem and narrower handlebar relative to frame size in order to accommodate a typically more petite female form.
Frame and Forks
Frame: ALX8 6066-6061 T6 Double Butted Alloy, QR Dropout, Mudguard Compatible
Fork: Carbon Road, QR Dropout, Tapered Alloy Steerer, Mudguard Compatible
Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra Double
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 10-Speed
Cassette: Shimano HG500 10-Speed, 12-28T
Chain: KMC X10
Crankset: Shimano RS400, 50-34T Rings, 165-170mm Arms (Size dependent)
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Sealed Cartridge, Threaded
Shifters: Shimano Tiagra 2x10-Speed
Brakes: Tektro R315 Rim Brake Caliper F+R
Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra
Rims: Jalco MRX24 700c Alloy
Hubs: KT Alloy, QR Axles, Looseball Bearings
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: CST Compressor 700x25c
Handlebar: Genesis Alloy Road, 125mm Drop, 360-380mm (Size dependent)
Grips: Velo Cork/Gel Tape
Headset: Prestine Tapered
Stem: Genesis Alloy, 80-90mm (Size dependent)
Seatpost: Genesis Alloy, 27.2mm
Saddle: Genesis Road Comfort
Pedals: Alloy Platform w/ Toe Stap
If you are unsure about sizing, we recommend test riding one of our in-stock bikes.
Model specific size guides can also be found on the manufacturer's website.
More from this brand
- Genesis Fugio 30 2020 Bike£2,699.99 £2699.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Croix De Fer 30 2020 Bike£1,999.99 £1999.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Fugio 20 2020 Bike£1,999.99 £1999.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Croix De Fer 10 Flat Bar 2020 Bike£999.99 £999.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Vagabond 2020 Bike£1,299.99 £1299.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Day One 10 2019 Bike£562.49 £562.49RRP £749.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Day One 20 2019 Bike£749.99 £749.99RRP £999.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Equilibrium 725 2020 Frameset£549.99 £549.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Vagabond 2020 Frameset£449.99 £449.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Croix De Fer 20 2019 Bike£1,349.99 £1349.99Recalculating RRP saving