Genesis Delta 10 2018 Womens Bike
Genesis is a UK bike brand specialising in no-nonsense road, touring, urban and mountain bikes for adults and children. Ranging from great value models upto competition-ready racers and with the dire UK weather in mind, they are generally suited to mixed weather conditions and offer comfortable geometries.
The Genesis Delta road range may tick all the boxes for new and ambitious cyclists and will still tick many boxes for more experienced riders looking for a great reliable winter trainer or rapid commuter...
The 6061-6066 T6 Alloy frame with Carbon bladed tapered fork has a traditional road geometry with the efficiency for sportives and races alike, offering good levels of power transfer and up-front damping.
The Delta 10 is the base model in the range, using a 2x8 Shimano Claris drivetrain and Tektro 315 mechanical disc brakes. The traditional 25c road tyres have low resistance and reliable traction to use on dry or damp tarmac.
Like many of their frames the Delta is full mudguard compatible, but does not offer pannier rack compatibility.
The womens version of the Delta features a slightly shorter crank arm, shorter stem and narrower handlebar relative to frame size in order to accommodate a typically more petite female form.
Frame and Forks
Frame: ALX8 6066-6061 T6 Double Butted Alloy, QR Dropout, Mudguard Compatible
Fork: Carbon Road, QR Dropout, Tapered Alloy Steerer, Mudguard Compatible
Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris Double
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris 8-Speed
Cassette: Shimano HG41 8-Speed, 11-32T
Chain: KMC X8
Crankset: Shimano RS200, 50-34T Rings, 165-170mm Arms (Size dependent)
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Sealed Cartridge, Threaded
Shifters: Shimano Sora 2x8-Speed
Brakes: Tektro R315 Rim Brake Caliper F+R
Brake Levers: Shimano Sora
Rims: Jalco MRX24 700c Alloy
Hubs: KT Alloy, QR Axles, Looseball Bearings
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: CST Compressor 700x25c
Handlebar: Genesis Alloy Road, 125mm Drop, 360-380mm (Size dependent)
Grips: Velo Cork/Gel Tape
Headset: Prestine Tapered
Stem: Genesis Alloy, 80-90mm (Size dependent)
Seatpost: Genesis Alloy, 27.2mm
Saddle: Genesis Road Comfort
Pedals: Alloy Platform w/ Toe Stap
If you are unsure about sizing, we recommend test riding one of our in-stock bikes.
Model specific size guides can also be found on the manufacturer's website.
More from this brand
- Genesis Croix De Fer 10 2018 Bike£599.99 £599.99RRP £999.99Save 40%Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Vagabond 2019 Frameset£349.99 £349.99RRP £449.99Save 22%Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Croix De Fer 20 2019 Bike£1,349.99 £1349.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Croix De Fer 20 2018 Bike£749.99 £749.99RRP £1299.99Save 42%Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Equilibrium 2020 Bike£999.99 £999.99RRP £1399.99Save 29%Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Tour De Fer 20 2018 Bike£1,199.99 £1199.99RRP £1499.99Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Vagabond 29er 2019 Bike£879.99 £879.99RRP £1099.99Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Fugio 20 2019 Bike£1,099.99 £1099.99RRP £1549.99Save 29%Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Tour De Fer 10 2018 Bike£959.99 £959.99RRP £1199.99Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving