Genesis Croix De Fer 10 2018 Bike
Genesis is a UK bike brand specialising in no-nonsense road, touring, urban and mountain bikes for adults and children. Ranging from great value models upto competition-ready racers and with the dire UK weather in mind, they are generally suited to mixed weather conditions and offer comfortable geometries.
The Croix De Fer is a modern classic that lets you push hard and explore more. Traditional road geometry makes distance easy and comfy, and the utilisation of heavier duty components such as full Chromoly steel tubing, high volume tyres, a wide range cassette and disc brakes to allow you to attack sketchier roads and non-tarmac routes much more confidently.
the CDF 10 is the base model in the range which uses Genesis seamless double butted Chromoly for the frameset and features a full Shimano Sora 2x9-speed groupset with TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes for consistent and reliable all-round performance. The 35c adventure tyres have plenty of traction with a high pressure rating for excellent mixed weather and mixed terrain reliability. Also the frameset is pannier rack and mudguard compatible to make it even more of a versatile companion that can take you anywhere.
The Croix De Fer is fit for anybody who wants a smile on their face and it won't back down when it gets rough. Stick to the roads or shoot off onto the trails, get away with a tent for the weekend, beat some Strava times, get to work in true fuel-saving style, it's a do-it-all drop bar weapon.
Frame and Forks
Frame: Genesis Seamless Double Butted Chromoly, QR Dropout, Rack/Mudguard Eyelets
Fork: Chromoly, QR Dropout, Rack/Mudguard Eyelets
Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora Double
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora 9-Speed
Cassette: Shimano HG300 9-Speed, 11-34T
Chain: KMC X9
Crankset: Shimano Sora, 50-34T Rings, 165-175mm Arms (Size dependent)
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Sealed Cartridge, Threaded
Shifters: Shimano Sora 2x9-Speed
Brakes: TRP Spyre Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotors
Brake Levers: Shimano Sora Mechanical
Rims: Jalco SR240D Alloy, 700c
Hubs: KT Alloy Disc, QR Axles, Looseball Bearings
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Clement Xplor USH Tubeless, 700x35c
Handlebar: Genesis X-Race Pro, 16 Deg Flare, 400-440mm (Size dependent)
Grips: Velo Cork/Gel Tape
Headset: Prestine 1-1/8" Cartridge
Stem: Genesis Alloy 100mm
Seatpost: Genesis Alloy, 27.2mm
Saddle: Genesis Road Comfort
Pedals: Alloy Platform w/ Toe Stap
If you are unsure about sizing, we recommend test riding one of our in-stock bikes.
Model specific size guides can also be found on the manufacturer's website.
More from this brand
- Genesis Fugio 20 2020 Bike£1,999.99 £1999.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Croix De Fer 10 Flat Bar 2020 Bike£999.99 £999.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Vagabond 2020 Bike£1,299.99 £1299.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Day One 10 2019 Bike£562.49 £562.49RRP £749.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Day One 20 2019 Bike£749.99 £749.99RRP £999.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Equilibrium 725 2020 Frameset£549.99 £549.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Vagabond 2020 Frameset£449.99 £449.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Croix De Fer 20 2019 Bike£1,349.99 £1349.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Longitude 27.5-Inch 2019 Bike£899.99 £899.99RRP £1199.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving