Bianchi Oltre XR3 CV Ultegra Disc 2019 Bike
Bianchi was founded in Italy in 1885 making it the oldest bicycle manufacturing company still in existence. They specialise in superlative road racing bikes utilising every extent of their expertise, but have also extended their range to high quality mountain bikes and hybrids. The trademark Celeste paint finish can be spotted a mile away.
The Bianchi Oltre XR3 frameset has a sharp competitive edge with its advanced aerodynamic properties and the advantage of patented Countervail technology to vastly reduce road vibration.
Every tube and junction has been considered, developed and tested to cut the wind, while the advanced fabrication methods ensure that the entire chassis is ultra stiff and minimal in weight. The Countervail integration is designed to cancel upto 80% of higher frequency vibrations associated with high speed and imperfect terrain, which will noticeably reduce fatigue over longer distances as well as improve overall control and power delivery.
The disc version is optimised for mixed weather conditions and extended descents where extra braking force is required, The tyres are also a slightly wider 28c for improved cornering grip.
This model XR3 is equipped with a full Shimano Ultegra 11-speed groupset, Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc brakes and Fulcrum 418 wheels fitted with Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ 28c Graphene tyres.
Please note: Celeste/Black image features the Potenza groupset and is used to illustrate colour only.
Frame and Forks
Frame: Oltre XR3 Carbon Disc w/ Counterveil, Electronic Compatible, 12mm Thru Axle
Fork: Bianchi Full Carbon Aero Disc, Tapered Steerer, 12x100mm Axle
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Double
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 11-Speed
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11-Speed, 11-28T
Chain: Shimano Ultegra 11-Speed
Crankset: Shimano Ultegra Alloy, 52-36T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Press Fit
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra 2x11-Speed
Brakes: Shimano R8070 Flat Mount Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotors
Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic
Rims: Fulcrum Racing 418 Alloy Disc
Hubs: Fulcrum Racing, Sealed Bearing, 12mm Thru Axles
Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Graphene, 700x28c
Handlebar: Reparto Corse Compact Alloy, 126mm Reach, 77mm Drop, 400-440mm Wide (size dependent)
Grips: Bianchi Tape
Headset: FSA Orbit Sealed Cartridge
Stem: Reparto Corse Alloy, 70-130mm (size dependent)
Seatpost: Oltre Full Carbon Aero, +/-35mm Offset, Reversible
Seatclamp: Frame Integrated
Saddle: Sella San Marco Concor Startup
Pedals: Not Included
More from this brand
- Bianchi Custom Race Glass Fibre Bottle Cage£11.99 £11.99RRP £15.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Falco Sunglasses£30.00 £30.00RRP £39.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Aquila 2 Sunglasses£44.99 £44.99RRP £54.99Save 18%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Cork Classic Handlebar Tape£7.59 £7.59RRP £8.99Save 16%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Loli 600ml Bottle£5.09 £5.09RRP £5.99Save 15%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Reparto Corse Gloves£21.99 £21.99RRP £27.99Save 21%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Carbon Fibre Bottle Cage£34.99 £34.99RRP £44.99Save 22%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Saddle Bag£14.99 £14.99RRP £18.99Save 21%Recalculating RRP saving