Raleigh Propaganda 2020 Bike
Raleigh is arguably one of the most recognised bicycle companies in the world. Dating back to its UK inception the late 1800's and producing childhood dream bikes such as the Chopper and Burner, they have a rich history and have played a major part in the world of cycling. Their current models have a certain nostalgic aura about them and they are of excellent value and quality.
The Raleigh Propaganda is designed to be your tool to the simple life and the only decision you have to make is single speed or fixed. Speed through the city; laugh at the commuters locked in their friendless metal boxes, enjoy your ride and feel the breeze.
We know how important it is to marry both style and practicality and we aimed at achieving the perfect dose of both in this sleek design. The classic yet modern styling makes this a bike that is as unique as the rider. Turn heads on the Raleigh Propaganda.
Lightweight Cromoly frame and steel fork for a quick and nibble get round town.
- Aluminium flip flop rear wheel with fixed and single speed hub, the decision is yours.
- Schwalbe Lugano 700c skinwall tyres with K-guaRD puncture protection for easy maintenance
- Aluminium pedals with brown leather toe straps, for getting around the city with ease and looking effortlessly cool
- Selle Royal riveted traditional saddle
- Finished with matching bar tape and a chime bell for the style conscious trend setter.
- Brake Lever: Promax 249A, Forged Aluminium, Polished Silver
- Brake Type: Caliper Brake
- Fork: Steel Classic Rigid, 28.6mm
- Frame: Cromoly
- Frame Shape: Crossbar
- Handlebar: Aluminium, 440mm Wide, Polished Silver
- Headset: 1.1/18" Threaded, Chrome
- Material: Cromoly
- Stem: Cromoly quill, 80mm extension, 25.4mm, polished silver
- Saddle: Selle Royal Prestige 1307urn, Silver Rail, Brown
- Seat Clamp: Aluminium, Polished Silver
- Seat Post: Aluminium, Micro Adjust, 27.2 x 300mm, High Polished Silver
- Tubes: 700c x 23-25 presta valve
- Wheel Set: Double Wall 36 Hole, Machined Side Wall, Colour Coordinated, Aluminium Nutted Hub
- Wheel size: 700c
- Bottom Bracket: BB ISIS Drive Hollow Spindle, 68mm
- Chain: 1/2" x 3/32" , single speed, KMC Z610H
- Crankset: Aluminium 1/2" x 3/32 x 42T, aluminium forged 170mm crank, polished silver
- Number of Gears: 1
- Sprocket: 16T freewheel and fixed sprocket on flip flop hub