Saracen Hack 02 2018 Womens Bike
The new 2018 Hack is difficult to categorise. It sits somewhere between endurance road, cyclocross and adventure. You can apply it to everyday commuting, slap some panniers on and disappear for the weekend, climb the scoreboard with some PB's on Strava, or just meet up with mates in the woods to rip up some singletrack.
The Womens Hack 02 uses several components that have the female anatomy in mind - a slightly shorter stem in relation to frame size to accommodate a generally longer leg to torso proportion, a female fit saddle, narrower 380mm to 400mm drop bars, and comfortable gel-reinforced bar tape.
In terms of materials and components, it's kept light, stiff and nimble with a butted hydroformed 6061 Alloy frame accompanied by a full unidirectional Carbon fork. The 20-speed Tiagra drivetrain gives plenty of gear range for the tarmac and trails. The cable actuated TRP Spyre disc brakes are strong and reliable and also easy to maintain when out in the wild, and the Alloy wheels are packing high volume 35c Schwalbe G1 Performance 'cross tyres for resolute handling on all surfaces.
The Hack 02 is also available with traditional geometry as a unisex bike. Furthermore the Hack 01 is the base model, and the Hack in Black is the high spec. model. Take your pick!
Frame and Forks
Frame: Series II Custom Butted Hydroformed 6061 Alloy, Guard/Rack Eyelets, QR Dropout
Fork: Full Unidirectional Carbon, Guard Eyelets, QR Dropout
Rear Shock: N/A
Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra Double
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 10-Speed
Cassette: Shimano HG500 10-Speed, 12-28T
Chain: Shimano HG54
Crankset: Shimano Tiagra, 50-34T Rings, 165-175mm Arms (Size dependent)
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB4600 Sealed
Shifters: Shimano Tiagra 2x10-Speed
Brakes: TRP Spyre Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotors
Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra
Rims: Araya AR713 Double Wall Alloy, 700c
Hubs: Formula CX20/CX22, QR Axles, Cup & Cone Bearings
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Schwalbe G-One Performance 700x35c (Clement shown in photo)
Handlebar: Saracen 6061 Butted Alloy Drop, 380-400mm Width (size dependent), 70mm Reach, 120mm Drop
Grips: Saracen Gel Tape, Suede Touch
Headset: FSA Sealed
Stem: Saracen 6061 3D Forged Alloy, 70-90mm (size dependent)
Seatpost: 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, Micro Adjust, 30.9mm
Saddle: Saracen Custom, Womens Specific
Pedals: Steel Cage/Resin Body, Toe Straps
If you are unsure about sizing, we recommend test riding one of our in-stock bikes.
Model specific size guides can also be found on the manufacturer's website.
More from this brand
- Saracen Ariel LT 27.5-Inch 2020 Bike£4,999.99 £4999.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Saracen Ariel Elite 27.5-Inch 2020 Bike£3,299.99 £3299.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Saracen Mantra 1.6 16-inch 2018 Kids Bike£199.99 £199.99RRP £269.99Save 26%Recalculating RRP saving
- Saracen Mantra LSL Trail 27.5-Inch 2020 Bike£1,099.99 £1099.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Saracen Amplitude CR3 2020 Bike£949.99 £949.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Saracen Levarg Flat Bar 2019 Bike£719.99 £719.99RRP £899.99Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Saracen Levarg 2020 Bike£1,099.99 £1099.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Saracen Levarg SL 2020 Bike£1,349.99 £1349.99Recalculating RRP saving