Bianchi Aria Aero Ultegra Disc Compact 2020 Bike
Bianchi was founded in Italy in 1885 making it the oldest bicycle manufacturing company still in existence. They specialise in superlative road racing bikes utilising every extent of their expertise, but have also extended their range to high quality mountain bikes and hybrids. The trademark Celeste paint finish can be spotted a mile away.
The Bianchi Aria frameset is a heavily researched and developed piece of race equipment that has been tried and tested through wind tunnels and real-world scenarios with the help of Bianchi athletes and also some of the sharpest engineering minds in the industry.
With finely tuned aerodynamic tubing throughout the frameset, and with an optimised geometry designed to put the pilot in the most tucked and horizontal position (while retaining full functionality), the wind can be cheated and maximum power transfer can be achieved at all times for the best possible results.
Extremely stiff on hard corners and phenomenally lightweight, it forms a highly compliant vehicle that has vibration managing properties to remain comfortable even on those enduring all dayers. The hydraulic disc brake equipped models are designed for all-weather conditions and extended descents where extra braking force is required. They also use slightly wider tyres for improved cornering grip.
This model is equipped with a full Shimano Ultegra 2x11-speed groupset, Shimano flat mount hydraulic disc brakes and a Fulcrum 618 Alloy Disc wheelset fitted with Vittoria Rubino Graphene 28c tyres.
Frame and Forks
Frame: Aria Disc Carbon, 12x142mm Axle, Internal Routing, Electronic Compatible, Tapered Headtube
Fork: Bianchi Full Carbon Disc, Tapered Steerer, 12x100mm Axle
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Double
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 11-Speed
Cassette: Shimano 105 11-Speed, 11-30T
Chain: KMC X11-1 11-Speed
Crankset: Shimano Ultegra Alloy, 52-36T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Press Fit
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra 2x11-Speed
Brakes: Shimano R8070 Flat Mount Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotors
Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic
Rims: Fulcrum Racing 618 Alloy Disc
Hubs: Fulcrum Racing, Sealed Bearing, 12mm Thru Axles
Tyres: Vittoria Rubino IV G2.0, 700x28c
Handlebar: Reparto Corse Compact Alloy, 126mm Reach, 77mm Drop, 400-440mm Wide (size dependent)
Grips: Bianchi La Spirale Tape
Headset: FSA Orbit Sealed Cartridge
Stem: Reparto Corse Alloy, 70-130mm (size dependent)
Seatpost: Bianchi Full Carbon Aero, 20mm Offset
Seatclamp: Frame Integrated
Saddle: Sella San Marco Monza Dynamic
Pedals: Not Included
More from this brand
- Bianchi Sprint 105 Compact Disc 2020 Bike£1,875.00 £1875.00RRP £2500.00Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi E-Spillo Classic 2020 Womens Bike£1,450.00 £1450.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Oltre XR3 Ultegra 2020 Bike£3,700.00 £3700.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Nitron 9.4 NX Eagle 2020 Bike£1,899.99 £1899.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Aria Aero 105 Disc 2020 Bike£3,500.00 £3500.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Oltre XR3 CV Ultegra Disc 2020 Bike£4,500.00 £4500.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Aria Aero Ultegra Compact 2020 Bike£2,975.00 £2975.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Aria E-Road Ultegra Compact 2020 Electric Bike£4,600.00 £4600.00Recalculating RRP saving