Raleigh Mustang Sport 2019 Bike
Raleigh is arguably one of the most recognised bicycle companies in the world. Dating back to its UK inception the late 1800's and producing childhood dream bikes such as the Chopper and Burner, they have a rich history and have played a major part in the world of cycling. Their current models have a certain nostalgic aura about them and they are of excellent value and quality.
The Raleigh Mustang is free to roam the paths less traveled at whatever pace it may fancy. Designed for the real-world cyclist with an agenda and a taste for adventure.
The frame is high quality butted alloy which remains stiff and compliant under high stress and rigorous riding. The accompanying carbon fork helps absorb vibration for a more comfortable overall ride. Wider than average rims accommodate high volume 36c gravel tyres that will make short work of backroads, singletrack trails and rutty towpaths, but will also fly on smoother surfaces. A 16-speed drivetrain and cable disc brakes control the bike exactly as you wish in varied weather, alongside a slack overall geometry designed to negotiate obstacles as well as climb effectively.
The Sport is the base model in the Raleigh Mustang range. The Elite and Comp models feature a SRAM APEX drivetrain, and both APEX drivetrain and hydraulic brake system respectively.
Frame and Forks
Frame: 6061 double butted alloy, tapered headtube, Gravel geometry
Fork: Gravel specific carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer
Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris double
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris 8-Speed
Cassette: Sunrace 11-32T 8-speed
Chain: KMC X7
Crankset: FSA Tempo 46-30T, 175mm arms
Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge 110mm
Shifters: Shimano Claris 2000, 2x8-speed
Brakes: Promax Cable Disc, 160mm rotors
Brake Levers: Shimano Claris
Rims: Mustang 700c, Tubeless compatible, Disc only
Hubs: XLC Alloy 32H, 6 bolt disc, QR axles
Tyres: Clement X'plor 700x36c, Tubeless compatible
Handlebar: XLC Mustang alloy, 440mm wide
Headset: FSA Orbit C40 Integrated
Grips: Tacky gel tape
Stem: XLC 90mm alloy
Seatpost: XLC 27.2mm Alloy
Saddle: Raleigh C1
Pedals: Caged type
If you are unsure about sizing, we recommend test riding one of our in-stock bikes.
Model specific size guides can also be found on the manufacturer's website.
More from this brand
- Raleigh Motus Grand Tour Low Step Derailleur 2020 Electric Bike£2,250.00 £2250.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Raleigh Sherwood 700c 2018 Womens Bike£244.20 £244.20RRP £330.00Save 26%Recalculating RRP saving
- Raleigh Motus Tour Low Step 2020 Electric Bike£1,640.00 £1640.00RRP £2050.00Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Raleigh Array Crossbar 2020 Electric Bike£1,020.00 £1020.00RRP £1275.00Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Raleigh Sherwood 2019 Womens Bike£273.80 £273.80RRP £370.00Save 26%Recalculating RRP saving
- Raleigh Motus Tour Crossbar 2020 Electric Bike£1,640.00 £1640.00RRP £2050.00Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Raleigh Performance 26-Inch 2019 Kids Bike£251.60 £251.60RRP £340.00Save 26%Recalculating RRP saving
- Raleigh Performance 24-Inch 2019 Kids Bike£244.20 £244.20RRP £330.00Save 26%Recalculating RRP saving
- Raleigh Performance 20-Inch 2019 Kids Bike£222.00 £222.00RRP £300.00Save 26%Recalculating RRP saving