Marin Nicasio 2 2020 Bike
Marin County California is regarded as the birthplace of mountain biking. With niche communities back then shaping what it is today, and with Marin Bikes' inception coming shortly after, the company has deep roots in the sport and now offers many styles of bikes to suit off-roaders and commuters alike.
The Nicasio is for the rider looking for something different and modern, yet with traditional steel construction. Classic lines and CrMo frame tubes have the soul of a classic bike, with the geometry and 700C x 30mm-40mm or 650B x 47mm tires to let riders handle any surface.
BEYOND ROAD GEOMETRY
Beyond Road Geometry offers a blend of endurance road handling with enhanced stability for off pavement use.
STEEL FRAME CONSTRUCTION
The Nicasio uses a Series 2 or Series 1 butted 4130 CrMo frame with disc brakes, full fender and rack mounts, and two to three bottle bosses.
Disc brakes provide smooth, controlled stopping in all conditions with minimal maintenance.
The Nicasio frame and fork has clearance for up to 700C x 35mm or 650B x 47mm tires.
- Frame: Series 2 CrMo, Beyond Road Geometry, Thru-Axle, Disc Brake, Integrated Headset, Fender and Rack Mounts
- Fork: Marin Full Carbon w/ Taper Steerer, 12mm Thru-Axle, Flat-Mount Disc, Fender Eyelets
- Rim: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 19mm Inner, Disc Specific
- Hub Rear: Forged Aluminum Alloy, Disc, 32H
- Hub Front: Forged Aluminum Alloy, Disc, 32H
- Spokes: 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Tires: WTB, Riddler Comp, 700Cx37, Wire Bead
- Derailleur Rear: Shimano Tiagra
- Derailleur Front: Shimano Tiagra
- Shift Lever: Shimano Tiagra
- Crankset: FSA Omega MegaExo, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: Shimano 10-Speed, 11-34T
- Brakes Front: Shimano BR-RS405 Hydraulic
- Brakes Rear: Shimano BR-RS405 Hydraulic
- Brake Levers: Shimano Hydraulic w/ Integrated Shifters
- Handlebar: Marin Butted Alloy, Compact 12º Flared Drop
- Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy
- Grips: Marin Comfort Tape
- Headset: FSA Orbit IS, Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Seatpost: Marin Alloy, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Marin Beyond Road Concept
- Pedals: Commute Platform
- Extras: Bolt-on Thru-Axles F&R