Marin Lombard 2 2021 Bike
|Colour||Gloss Reflective Black/Silver/Blue|
Marin County California is regarded as the birthplace of mountain biking. With niche communities back then shaping what it is today, and with Marin Bikes' inception coming shortly after, the company has deep roots in the sport and now offers many styles of bikes to suit off-roaders and commuters alike.
Tough, fast rigs for urban riding, the Lombard can take you to work day in and day out to your get you to your destination, and take abuse without blinking. Bulit-in reflectivity keeps you visible from all directions, and thanks to the durable components and higher-volume tires, you can treat the city like a playground.
SERIES 3 OR SERIES 2 ALUMINUM FRAME
The Lombard 2 features a Series 3 aluminum frame and carbon fork with thru-axles while the Lombard 1 featres a Series 2 aluminum frame and aluminum fork. Both models have internal cable routing and reflective frame graphics.
The Lombard was designed with clearance for up to 700Cx45mm tires for comfort and control across a wide variety of surfaces.
INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING
All Lombard frames feature internal cable routing for a clean look.
The Lombard features full rack and fender mounts along with reflective decals help to maximize low-light visibility for commuting or just getting in those extra miles.
- Frame: Series 3 Beyond Road, 6061 Aluminum, Tapered Head Tube, Relieved BB, Internal Cable Routing, Mudguard and Rack Mounts, Flat Mount Disc, 142x12mm Thru-Axle
- Fork: Marin Full Carbon w/ Taper Steerer, 12mm Thru-Axle, Flat-Mount Disc, Fender Eyelets
- Rim: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 21mm Inner, 30mm Tall, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible
- Hub Rear: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 142x12mm, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- Hub Front: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 100x12mm, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- Spokes: 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Tires: Vee Tire, G-Sport, 700x40C, Folding Bead, Tubeless Ready, Puncture Protection
- Derailleur Rear: Shimano Tiagra 10-Speed
- Derailleur Front: Shimano Tiagra
- Shift Lever: Shimano Tiagra BR-RS405 10-Speed
- Crankset: FSA Omega MexaExo, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo BSA Threaded
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: Shimano HG-500 Tiagra, 10-Speed, 11/34T
- Brakes Front: Shimano Tiagra BR-RS405 Hydraulic
- Brakes Rear: Shimano Tiagra BR-RS405 Hydraulic
- Brake Levers: Shimano BR-RS405 Hydraulic
- Handlebar: Marin Butted Alloy, Compact 12º Flared Drop
- Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy
- Grips: Marin Microfiber Tape
- Headset: FSA Orbit, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2"
- Seatpost: Marin Alloy, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Marin Beyond Road Concept
- Pedals: n/a