Marin Lombard 1 2021 Bike
|Colour||Satin Reflective Charcoal|
Marin County California is regarded as the birthplace of mountain biking. With niche communities back then shaping what it is today, and with Marin Bikes' inception coming shortly after, the company has deep roots in the sport and now offers many styles of bikes to suit off-roaders and commuters alike.
Tough, fast rigs for urban riding, the Lombard can take you to work day in and day out to your get you to your destination, and take abuse without blinking. Bulit-in reflectivity keeps you visible from all directions, and thanks to the durable components and higher-volume tires, you can treat the city like a playground.
SERIES 3 OR SERIES 2 ALUMINUM FRAME
The Lombard 2 features a Series 3 aluminum frame and carbon fork with thru-axles while the Lombard 1 featres a Series 2 aluminum frame and aluminum fork. Both models have internal cable routing and reflective frame graphics.
The Lombard was designed with clearance for up to 700Cx45mm tires for comfort and control across a wide variety of surfaces.
INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING
All Lombard frames feature internal cable routing for a clean look.
The Lombard features full rack and fender mounts along with reflective decals help to maximize low-light visibility for commuting or just getting in those extra miles.
- Frame: Series 2 Lombard, 6061 Aluminum, 700C Wheels, Relieved Head Tube and BB, Internal Cable Routing, Disc Specific Forged Dropouts w/ Mudguard and Rack Mounts
- Fork: 6061 Aluminum, Straight-Blade, Post-Mount Disc
- Rim: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 25mm Inner, Disc Specific
- Hub Rear: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- Hub Front: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- Spokes: 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Tires: Vee Tire, G-Sport, 700x40C, Puncture Protection
- Derailleur Rear: Shimano Sora 9-Speed
- Derailleur Front: Shimano Sora
- Shift Lever: Shimano Sora 2x9-Speed
- Crankset: Shimano FC-M210-2, 46/30T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano
- Chain: KMC X9
- Cassette: Shimano HG-200, 11-34T
- Brakes Front: Tektro Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear: Tektro Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano Sora 9-Speed STI
- Handlebar: Marin Butted Alloy, Compact 16º Flared Drop
- Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy
- Grips: Marin Microfiber Tape
- Headset: FSA No.8B
- Seatpost: Marin Alloy, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Marin Beyond Road Concept
- Pedals: n/a