Marin Gestalt X10 2020 Bike
|Colour||Satin Silver/Gloss Orange to Black Fade|
Marin County California is regarded as the birthplace of mountain biking. With niche communities back then shaping what it is today, and with Marin Bikes' inception coming shortly after, the company has deep roots in the sport and now offers many styles of bikes to suit off-roaders and commuters alike.
The Gestalt X is the mountain biker's dropbar bike with reliable and simple 1x drivetrains, large tire clearance, and dropper post routing for better off road control, and on road descending stability.
SERIES 3 FRAME
The Gestalt X features a butted and formed Series 3 6061 aluminum frame with internal routing, 142x12mm thru-axles, flat mount disc brakes, and rack and fender eyelets.
BEYOND ROAD GEOMETRY
The Gestalt X takes our Beyond Road Geometry to the next level of agessive road and dirt exploration with a blend of endurance road handling and mountain bike sensibilities.
The Gestalt X features the latest flat mount disc brake standard for smooth, controlled stopping in all conditions with minimal maintenance.
The Gestalt X frame and fork has clearance for up to up to 700Cx42 or 650Bx47 Road Plus tires.
- Frame: Series 3 Beyond Road, 6061 Aluminum, Tapered Head Tube, Relieved BB, Internal Cable Routing, Mudguard and Rack Mounts, Flat Mount Disc, 142x12mm Thru-Axle
- Fork: Marin Full Carbon w/ Taper Steerer, 12mm Thru-Axle, Flat-Mount Disc, Fender Eyelets
- Rim: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 19mm Inner, 24mm Tall, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible
- Hub Rear: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- Hub Front: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- Spokes: 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Tires: WTB, Riddler Comp, 700Cx37, Wire Bead
- Derailleur Rear: SRAM GX 10-Speed
- Derailleur Front: n/a
- Shift Lever: SRAM Apex 1x10-Speed
- Crankset: Forged Alloy 1x10, Hollow CrMo Spindle, Narrow-Wide 42T
- Bottom Bracket: External Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: SunRace 10-Speed, 11-42T
- Brakes Front: Tektro MD-C500 Dual Piston Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear: Tektro MD-C500 Dual Piston Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: SRAM Apex DoubleTap
- Handlebar: Marin Butted Alloy, Compact 12º Flared Drop, Flat Top
- Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy
- Grips: Marin Shock Absorbing Perforated Tape
- Headset: FSA Orbit IS, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2"
- Seatpost: Marin Alloy, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Marin Beyond Road Concept
- Pedals: Commute Platform
- Extras: Bolt-on Thru-Axles F&R