Genesis Fugio 30 2021 Bike
Genesis is a UK bike brand specialising in no-nonsense road, touring, urban and mountain bikes for adults and children. Ranging from great value models upto competition-ready racers and with the dire UK weather in mind, they are generally suited to mixed weather conditions and offer comfortable geometries.
The Fugio 30 is a bike that knows no bounds.
Forget gravel. Rocks, roots, jumps, chutes - one flick of the dropper-post lever and they are all fair game.
When your riding is this rowdy, you need a paintjob to match - many said we couldn't go one better than our sunset fade, but we're pretty sure this is it.
Underneath the loud and proud colourway is a complete Reynolds 725 frameset. The tubing is mandrel butted and heat-treated, so that thinner walls can be used compared to non-heat-treated steels.
Up front, the fork is full carbon to save a little weight and further enhance the ride quality.
We've adorned the range-topping model with Shimano's all-new GRX groupset that provides a wide range of gearing from a 1x setup.
Tubeless compatible wheels and 47c tyres, along with a dropper post round out a complete package for fun evening rides and weekend escapades.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Alloy Crossbar Design
- Forks: Genesis Full Carbon Gravel Disc Fork With Anything Cage Mounts
- Headset: F17A Taper 1.1/8" - 1.1/5"
- Chainset: Shimano GRX FC-RX810 40 Tooth X-Small, Small = 170mm, Medium, Large = 172.5mm, X-Large = 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BBR60
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX RD-RX812 11 Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M8000 11-42 Tooth
- Chain: KMC X11
Braking / Shifting
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX ST-RX810 11 Speed
- Brakes: Shimano GRX BR-RX810 Hydraulic Disc
- Shifters: Shimano GRX ST-RX810 11 Speed
- Rims: WTB ST I25 TCS 2.0
- Hubs: Formula Front - CL-712 / Rear RXC-142A
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: WTB Venture 650 x 47c
- Handlebars: Genesis Alloy 16 Deg Flare X-Small = 420mm, Small, Medium = 440mm, Large = 460mm, X-Large = 480mm
- Bar Tape: Genesis
- Stem: Genesis Alloy 31.8mm -6 Deg 100mm
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic Gravel 50mm Drop
- Saddle: Genesis