Genesis Fugio 20 2021 Bike
Genesis is a UK bike brand specialising in no-nonsense road, touring, urban and mountain bikes for adults and children. Ranging from great value models upto competition-ready racers and with the dire UK weather in mind, they are generally suited to mixed weather conditions and offer comfortable geometries.
Limitless fun - where you point, the Fugio follows.
Our ultimate go-anywhere drop-bar bike puts the zing back into your local trails - and won't back down when you've bitten off more than you can chew!
Featuring our Mjolnir frame and carbon fork, high volume 47c tyres on 650b rims keeps the Fugio playful and plowable which we think is the perfect combination for UK riding.
Some call it gravel… but this bike can go much further. Trail centres, rocky bridleways and rooty forest singletrack are all challenges waiting to be tamed, just as long as you can hold on.
Taking its cues from modern mountain bikes, our build uses a wide-range 1X SRAM Apex groupset which can be winched up steep climbs or wound up to speed on the tarmac between the trails.
Load it up with frame bags for an all-day adventure, or keep it minimalist for some after work playtime - just make sure you take the long way round… it's probably more fun.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Steel Crossbar Design
- Forks: Genesis Full Carbon Gravel Disc Fork With Anything Cage Mounts
- Headset: F17A Taper 1.1/8 Inch - 1.1/5 Inc Holes
- Chainset: SRAM Apex 1 42 Tooth X-Small, Small = 170mm, Medium, Large = 172.5mm, X-Large = 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB GXP
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1 Long Cage 11 Speed
- Cassette: SRAM CS PG-1130 11-42 Tooth
- Chain: KMC X11
Braking / Shifting
- Brake Levers: SRAM Apex Hydraulic 11 Speed
- Brakes: SRAM Apex Hydraulic Disc
- Shifters: SRAM Apex Hydraulic 11 Speed
- Rims: WTB ST I25 TCS 2.0
- Hubs: Formula Front - RX812 / Rear - RX300
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: WTB Venture 650 x 47c
- Handlebars: Genesis Alloy 16 Deg Flare X-Small = 420mm Small, Medium = 440mm, Large = 460mm, X-Large = 480mm
- Bar Tape: Genesis
- Stem: Genesis Alloy 31.8mm -6 Deg 100mm
- Seatpost: Genesis Alloy 27.2 x 350mm
- Saddle: Genesis