Genesis Fugio 10 2021 Bike
Genesis is a UK bike brand specialising in no-nonsense road, touring, urban and mountain bikes for adults and children. Ranging from great value models upto competition-ready racers and with the dire UK weather in mind, they are generally suited to mixed weather conditions and offer comfortable geometries.
The Fugio 10 trades steel for an aluminium frameset, keeping the grin on your face and cash in your wallet.
Our entry-level gravel drift machine sacrifices none of the fun factor and still gets a full carbon fork, along with all the mounts you'll need for that after-hours adventure. Clearance for 50mm tyres on the spec'd 650b wheelset, or the option to swap to 700c wheels and 40mm rubber make this a bike that's as adaptable as it is enthusiastic.
SRAM's Apex 1X drivetrain keeps things simple, with a wide-range 11-42T cassette matched to a 42 tooth chainring up front. That should be enough to find some creative lines on your local trails and handle the hack back through the city.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Alloy Crossbar Design
- Forks: Genesis Full Carbon Gravel Disc Fork With Anything Cage Mounts
- Headset: F23A-2 Taper 1.1/8 Inch - 1.1/5 Inc Holes
- Chainset: SRAM Apex 1 42 Tooth X-Small, Small = 170mm, Medium, Large = 172.5mm, X-Large = 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB GXP
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1 Long Cage 11 Speed
- Cassette: SRAM CS PG-1130 11-42 Tooth
- Chain: KMC X11
Braking / Shifting
- Brake Levers: SRAM Apex 11 Speed
- Brakes: TRP Spyre-C FM Mechanical Disc
- Shifters: SRAM Apex 11 Speed
- Rims: WTB ST I25 TCS 2.0
- Hubs: KT Front - QL-SL2F / Rear QL-X2DR
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: WTB Venture 650 x 47c
- Handlebars: Genesis Alloy 16 Deg Flare X-Small = 420mm, Small, Medium = 440mm, Large = 460mm, X-Large = 480mm
- Bar Tape: Genesis
- Stem: Genesis Alloy 31.8mm -6 Deg 100mm
- Seatpost: Genesis Alloy 27.2 x 350mm
- Saddle: Genesis