Genesis Flyer 2021 Bike
Genesis is a UK bike brand specialising in no-nonsense road, touring, urban and mountain bikes for adults and children. Ranging from great value models upto competition-ready racers and with the dire UK weather in mind, they are generally suited to mixed weather conditions and offer comfortable geometries.
The Flyer goes disc and wide clearance, making it the ultimate foul weather winter bike - or sharp stopping city bike.
Now based on our best-selling CDA frameset, the Flyer now has our hybrid double-butted alloy tubeset at its heart.
A clever mix of two differing grade alloys help give us high levels of stiffness in certain areas and compliance in others.
Helping aid comfort and all-terrain ability even further are the 37mm-wide tyres, smoothing the ride whatever the surface.
Matched to the simplicity of the singlespeed setup, this is our one bike that minimises maintenance, cleaning and adjustment, leaving you more time to get on with riding.
Based on the CDA frameset, our hybrid double-butted alloy tubeset is a clever mix of two differing grade alloys to help give us high levels of stiffness in certain areas and compliance/ flex in others. Matched to the simplicity of the singlespeed setup, this is our one bike that minimises maintenance, cleaning and adjustment, leaving you more time to get on with riding.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Alloy Crossbar Design
- Forks: Genesis Chromoly Disc
- Headset: PT-1606 EC34 Upper / EC34 Lower
- Chainset: Samox AF13 / 42 Tooth X-Small = 165mm, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large = 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge 68 x 127.5mm
- Cassette: LMA-A 17 Tooth
- Chain: KMC Z1
Braking / Shifting
- Brake Levers: Promax BL-253
- Brakes: Promax DSK-300 Road
- Rims: Shining DB-31 32 Holes
- Hubs: KT Front KT-K88F / Rear KT-T58R
- Tyres: WTB All Terrain 700 x 37c
- Handlebars: Genesis Alloy 16 Deg Flare X-Small = 400mm, Small, Medium = 420mm, Large, X-Large = 440mm
- Stem: Genesis Alloy - 7 Deg X-Small, Medium = 90mm, Large, X-Large = 100mm
- Seatpost: Genesis Alloy 27.2 x 350mm
- Pedals: NW-303