Genesis Equilibrium Disc 2021 Bike
Genesis is a UK bike brand specialising in no-nonsense road, touring, urban and mountain bikes for adults and children. Ranging from great value models upto competition-ready racers and with the dire UK weather in mind, they are generally suited to mixed weather conditions and offer comfortable geometries.
A cornerstone of our range since 2008, the beauty of the Equilibrium is in its versatility.
Reynolds 725 tubing isolates you from broken tarmac and unmade roads, while?rack and guard mounts make the Equilibrium your timeless, year-round companion, wherever the road may take you.
Equipped with Shimano's workhorse 105 groupset, the latest Equilibrium will accommodate a 32mm tyre to deliver more comfort than ever before - whether you're riding along green lanes, light gravel or cobbles.
Proven Equilibrium geometry and practicality combined with a traditional steel frame and confidence-inspiring disc brake performance makes what we believe to be the ideal UK road disc all-rounder.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Steel Crossbar Design
- Forks: Genesis Carbon Road Disc
- Headset: F17A Tapered 1.1/8 Inch - 1.1/5 Inc Holes
- Chainset: Shimano 105 FC-RC7000 50-34 Tooth X-Small = 170mm, Small, Medium = 172.5mm, Large, X-Large = 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BBR60
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-R7000 L
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-R7000 11 Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG700-11 11-34 Tooth
- Chain: KMC X11
Braking / Shifting
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 ST-R7020 11 Speed
- Brakes: Shimano 105 BR-R7070 Hydraulic Disc
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-R7020 11 Speed
- Rims: Jalco SR500
- Hubs: Formula Front - RX812 / Rear - RX300
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: WTB Exposure 700 x 30c
- Handlebars: Genesis Alloy X-Small = 400mm, Small, Medium = 420mm Large, X-Large = 440mm
- Bar Tape: Genesis
- Stem: Genesis Alloy -7deg X-Small 90mm / S-M 100mm / L-XL 110mm
- Seatpost: Genesis Alloy 27.2 x 350mm
- Saddle: Genesis